What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Tennessee at Jacksonville*** (+4.5) O/U 48.5 (1 Viewer)

LOL what a joke.  If that were in the endzone they'd call it incomplete.  If he hit the ground with that motion instead of a defender they would have called it incomplete.  No way that is a catch and fumble.

LOL what a joke.  If that were in the endzone they'd call it incomplete.  If he hit the ground with that motion instead of a defender they would have called it incomplete.  No way that is a catch and fumble.
:shrug:  The call could have gone either way. We’ll take it

Shenault in the doghouse or something? I didn’t see him in last scoring drive. 

Henry runs it in UNTOUCHED from about the 7-8 yd line vs Jax which managed to take a swing after he crossed the goal line trying to knock it out, not sure they understand how football is actually played. 

Henry runs it in UNTOUCHED from about the 7-8 yd line vs Jax which managed to take a swing after he crossed the goal line trying to knock it out, not sure they understand how football is actually played. 
Whenever I watch King Henry destroy the Jags (which is every time they play the Titans) I can’t help think back to the Seinfeld episode where Kramer was in the karate class with 11 year olds.   

Wow, Urban is awful at everything in life besides college football it seems. Robinson getting what 8 yards/carry and he does that? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread