What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Detroit at Minnesota*** (-10) O/U 49.5 (1 Viewer)

Dalvin Cook is OUT today

I put Mattison immediately where I have him rostered. 

I expect a little more Kirk Cousins today and fringe sleepers like Conklin at TE as an example, I might be inclined to go with him if you have Kittle on your roster. 

Lions drive to MIN 22

1st D incomplete ARSB

2nd & 10 Williams stuffed 1 yard

3rd D incomplete Hodge

none of the last 5 plays of that drive went to Hock or Swift

FG good

I can’t help but watch. I will be quick to shut it off if it turns into a lopsided game in either direction though 

I don't understand why Minnesota doesn't throw almost every down until Detroit drops back more AND THEN start bludgeoning them with Mattison, right now they want to see Minnesota burn them deep or burn them repeatedly in the passing game before they make any adjustments. Great game plan so far for the Lions. 

Cousins killing me today, sorry about that since I know the Vikes in general doing OK today and look like they can win today but Kirk Cousins I thought would have a huge day today with Cook sitting and them wanting to move the football. 

Cousins is a real enigma I guess, you just cannot trust this guy when you call his number after he has a couple good games. Should not be struggling this much today. 

Cousins killing me today, sorry about that since I know the Vikes in general doing OK today and look like they can win today but Kirk Cousins I thought would have a huge day today with Cook sitting and them wanting to move the football. 

Cousins is a real enigma I guess, you just cannot trust this guy when you call his number after he has a couple good games. Should not be struggling this much today. 
If it's any consolation, my opponent is playing him today.

I hate this game.

Third and five? Let's throw laterally along the LOS! 

I mean, this is just poor football on fundamental levels.

Users who are viewing this thread