What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Denver at Pittsburgh***(+1.5) O/U 38 (1 Viewer)

Yeah start off with a penalty and then run it straight into the middle of the line for no gain. Great play calling there guys. Repeat of last week, 

I mean how much time does Ben think he has in the pocket?  This isn’t a guy who can break tackles anymore.  I think the most concerning thing about Ben this year has been poor decision making.  And now he looks to be in pain as well 

So on 3rd and 11, the Steelers typical play call is a WR screen.  On 3rd and 2, that’s when they call a deep sideline route.  That sounds about right.

I'd still love to know why Elway thought Fangio was a good hire.  Ben looks old and bad all season, yet is having little issues today's vs Fangio's defense.  So awful, yet so predictable.  

Ben still looks like he’s pretty much done but I’m resigned to the fact that the Steelers go as far as the defense takes them.

Users who are viewing this thread