What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New England at Houston*** (+8) O/U 39 (1 Viewer)

Mclair the Texans TE catches the TD pass from Mills, easily. No good on extra point. 

18 plays burning nearly ten minutes. 

6-0 Texans

Last edited by a moderator:
Just let Mac throw three straight times if we have to. My god they have stalled too much in red zone this year. Let the kid throw.

Mac goes in motion wide. Harris with the wildcat like run for td. 

Nice trickery. Tied at 6 after missed PAT

It's hard to watch the Pats run the ball when Stevenson is so much better than Harris and the others getting the carries.

Stevenson would have 150 yards rushing in this game.

So frustrating.

Mills throws into double coverage, Moore catches. Pats two defenders get out of the way with no contact to gift a 67 yard td. Pathetic defense.

It's hard to watch the Pats run the ball when Stevenson is so much better than Harris and the others getting the carries.

Stevenson would have 150 yards rushing in this game.

So frustrating.
Might get your chance with Harris fumble at GL. 

stevenson please

Harris has fumbled more than him now...and Stevenson's wasn't really a fumble.

Cmon Bill, pull your head out of your ###.

Tunsil out of the tent but not back in. Guessing hand or arm or shoulder from what he was doing testing it.

After Hou lost 40-0 @Buff last week, I never thought the Pats should be laying 8, 9, 10 on the road vs anyone however I didn't see this kind of effort today by their defense. 

This Patriots team has to be considered one of the worst in the league at this point. Juts devoid of talent across the board at all levels. Zero playmakers. 

Users who are viewing this thread