What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago at Las Vegas*** (-5.5) O/U 46 (1 Viewer)

The officiating here is bizarre.

I get protecting the QB but they might as well make it illegal to look at opposing QBs.

This is nonsense.

Didn't see the hands to the face call, but the forearm shiv to the throat is going to get called all day...
the forearm was just below the actual throat, that’s still shoulder pad there and he was getting blocked into him. 

the forearm was just below the actual throat, that’s still shoulder pad there and he was getting blocked into him. 
Seriously, it grazed him.

Ngakoue's late may have been a worse call. I know the two step rule is over but not even a full step? Come on refs.

100% yes, no way this is a Nagy called game.
Was listening to The Score all week and had to week thru the Fields love fest to get an answer that I never got.  They even threw a pass to Kmet more than 2 yards downfield.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the #### do you challenge that??? Ball in the middle of a pile, don't think you have a chance to win this.

Users who are viewing this thread