What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***San Fran at Arizona*** (-5.5) O/U 48.5 (1 Viewer)

I would just like to say to the entire fan base of Arizona which I have repeatedly punched down on KK, KM, and quite a lot of the hot mess I've seen the previous 2 seasons and in no way am I going to start praising Coach KK, that's gonna take a long while but I want to say how wrong I was about Kyler Murray and his potential. 

That guy can make a winner out of almost any head coach at this point...I'm trying to think what Arizona truly needs to win a Title THIS YEAR and on offense I'm stumped. They have a pretty good combo at RB, lots of weapons throughout the WRs and even a TE in Maxx Williams that can make a Defense pay if they fall asleep on him but the straw that stirs the drink is Kyler Murray. I could draw plays in the sandbox with my finger and use matchsticks for players and this guy could execute it. 

Kudos to Arizona for admitting a mistake with Rosen and then correcting it as fast as possible. They are light years ahead now by taking a step back in order to move far ahead. Outstanding work. 

Kyler and Hopkins want that one back. Bad pass to a wide open guy with the surest hands in the NFL. Still goes threw his hands, albeit low and wobbly.

Lance doesn't look terrible, but he looks like a rookie, which was to be expected. A couple drops by receivers haven't helped. They werent perfect passes but they were catchable for sure. 

I really wish his first start would have been at home against a lesser team than Arizona, but it is what it is. 

I also wish they'd stop the RPO plays where he gets gobbled up in the middle, they're not working.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of plays go better for SF (Lance goal line run, Sanu drop), and we could be tied up.

I have no illusions of a 49er win today, but if it ends close I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Honestly this is embarrassing to watch with the holding and the blocking...

Do a dolphins and trade them all away

Awwww, somebody us upset that the 49ers aren't getting blown out. Hahahaha!

Some sloppy play by the 49ers today but they gave the Cardinals a good fight.

Trey will be fine as he gets experience, and they should be able to shore up some weaknesses next season once they unload Jimmy's salary.

Congrats, Cardinals fans. You have a good team again, enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread