What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 5 - Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs*** (1 Viewer)

Bills are much more prepared this time around. HFA could be at stake. Haven’t seen the inactive list but KC needs some defenders to play like willie Gay. 

Bills won’t have Milano. Huge huge loss for them. He’s probably their best defensive player and crucial to limiting guys like Kelce.

For the Chiefs, they’re missing Chris Jones who wrecked the Bills last year. Daryl Williams is starting his second game ever at OG and rookie Spencer Brown is making his second start at RT. Crucial for Buffalo for those guys to play well. Star is huge in this game for Buffalo as well as they really need him to anchor against the run so the Bills can put more guys in coverage.

Buffalo’s pass rush has been hold and cold this year. If they can’t put some pressure on Mahomes rushing 4 guys, they’ll be in a lot of trouble. 

Bills won’t have Milano. Huge huge loss for them. He’s probably their best defensive player and crucial to limiting guys like Kelce.

For the Chiefs, they’re missing Chris Jones who wrecked the Bills last year. Daryl Williams is starting his second game ever at OG and rookie Spencer Brown is making his second start at RT. Crucial for Buffalo for those guys to play well. Star is huge in this game for Buffalo as well as they really need him to anchor against the run so the Bills can put more guys in coverage.

Buffalo’s pass rush has been hold and cold this year. If they can’t put some pressure on Mahomes rushing 4 guys, they’ll be in a lot of trouble. 
What’s the rb situation?

And which one is in the field if they’re behind?

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s the rb situation?

And which one is in the field if they’re behind?
Bills' RB situation? 

Singletary will likely start, and probably play the second drive, then Moss will play a couple drives. Moss will likely get goal line touches should they get any. Singletary would likely get more snaps if they are behind.

Wow. 61% of the population think the Bills will win. That's a bit of crazy sauce, IMO.

Wow. 61% of the population think the Bills will win. That's a bit of crazy sauce, IMO.
Yeah, I don't get this.  Buffalo obviously has a reasonable shot at winning, but they're dogs for a reason.  KC's offense is the best unit on the field, and that's the difference IMO.

Bills' RB situation? 

Singletary will likely start, and probably play the second drive, then Moss will play a couple drives. Moss will likely get goal line touches should they get any. Singletary would likely get more snaps if they are behind.
I actually think Moss will be the main guy. Singletary has fumbled 4 times in 4 games. Combine the fumbles with Moss looking really good and I just think Miss will get more run now and going forward. After Week 1 I didn’t see that at all, but fumbles have been an issue for Singletary in his career and that will put you in the bench real quick for Buffalo.

Two keys:

Bills WR need to get off the press at the line OR the refs call it more like the Super Bowl and less like AFC Championship. 

As long as KC can protect Mahomes with Bills rushing 4 then Kelse/Hill or both will light it up. The Bills have shown that their defensive scheme cannot stop these guys. 

Bills just giving the Chiefs freebies. Recipe for disaster there. Mario Addison getting too much playing time already.

Bills D is killing themselves with penalties. They shoulda had an unnecessary roughness for landing on Mahomes after he slid. 

I actually think Moss will be the main guy. Singletary has fumbled 4 times in 4 games. Combine the fumbles with Moss looking really good and I just think Miss will get more run now and going forward. After Week 1 I didn’t see that at all, but fumbles have been an issue for Singletary in his career and that will put you in the bench real quick for Buffalo.
So of course Singletary starts. Who knows what the heck Buffalo will do with their RBs game to game.

Users who are viewing this thread