What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thanks (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Wanted to say thanks to you folks for helping make the board what it is.

The quality of discussion as well as the volume is outstanding. Topics and comments are flying with some of the smartest people in the industry sharing insights. Thanks. That's a credit to you folks.

For the tons of y'all that are contributing, thanks. Please keep it up.

For the folks lurking, don't hesitate to jump in and contribute if you've got something positive to add to the discussion. The boards are better with more voices. 

Bottom line - thanks. You rock. 

As a Scot who took up fantasy in 2012/2013, and usually commits to things obsessively, I was very very quick to find myself on this board and haven’t left since. 

The staff at FG  are excellent, and the podcast work has always been some of my favourite, but I’ve always thought that one of  the most underrated credentials of FG is the Shark Pool itself, where there are so many dedicated and knowledgeable members who post great info year in and out and help other fantasy players. 

I wouldn’t include myself in this, but it’s lovely to see you recognise the input that so many people put in here, Joe. The Shark Pool is a vital cog of FG. 

Wow I just checked and I’ve been here for 15 years.  Damn I feel old.  Still love it though, thanks @Joe Bryantfor keeping this place in such good standing.  Even the #### show that is the PF is still mostly excellent.  Appreciate it.

Been reading this forum for nearly 20 years. The best info I get is always from reading what you guys and gals have to say about your local teams. You're the ones who follow and are invested in your teams, and I've always found your opinions and insights to be invaluable. A heartfelt thanks to you all.

been here since Old Yeller Days as well and Cheatsheets.net.

Love this place and spend more time at FBG than any other website.

I'm also extremely old so I don't do the social medias and such.

Thanks for keeping the board up and running, Joe.

Wow I just checked and I’ve been here for 15 years.  Damn I feel old.  Still love it though, thanks @Joe Bryantfor keeping this place in such good standing.  Even the #### show that is the PF is still mostly excellent.  Appreciate it.
No kidding. The shark pool has always been an amazing resource for bouncing ideas and getting other perspective that’s not 100% group think. Your post got me curious and now I feel even older. Joined April 2003. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread