What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Indianapolis at Baltimore*** -7.5 O/U 46.5 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I smell upset but my senses have been off a lot lately. 

Still, I smell upset tonight. 

Indianapolis 25...Baltimore 22 and even if Baltimore is up 2 TDs in the 4th you can backdoor this spread.  

Carson only has one INT for the year?! that catches up to him tonight i think. he's got all kinds of chip on his shoulder to unload tonight in prime time. can he play through the pressure and keep up with Lamar?

I think the Colts are starting get back to form now with Carson. Took a few games but they ran the ball well and he made efficient plays last week. They stay within themselves, control the clock and keep it close with a chance to win late. 

23-20 Colts

Not feeling those Colts upset vibes tonight. Think they will do everything to keep it a close, low scoring game, making Ravens conduct long drives to move down the field. Keep it close for a half but lack of offensive weapons and Balt pass rush finally cracks it open and Ravens put it away with some late scores, 26-13

I'd prefer a low scoring game tonight, at least for the Ravens - my opponent is starting 4 of 'em tonight.
I would like Indy to have the lead so they can run the ball and shorten the game up, maybe vut 1-2 drives off the Ravens tonight would be just fine...depending on who you are rooting for of course. 

That looked like a catch initially.

EDIT: Did the ball move when he hit the ground?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamar Jackson with an errant throw to an open Mark Andrews and the Colts manage to force Baltimore into what felt like a 3 n out, maybe they got one first down but the Colts have set the tone by ripping a quick TD, now have the ball back and can start establishing the run if that is possible. 

Ravens need to realize Wentz is going to target his RBs short relentlessly, extra attention should be to Taylor/Hines coming out of the backfield.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also watching to see if Ravens break the team record of most consecutive games with 100 yards rushing on the heels of Vic Fangio getting miffed last week.

Also watching to see if Ravens break the team record of most consecutive games with 100 yards rushing on the heels of Vic Fangio getting miffed last week.
They’ve rushed 1 time for 0 yards (and it probably shoulda been a 2 yard loss) so that may be in jeopardy. 

I doubt they’ll go 3 & out all night but the Colts defense is pretty good. 
H needs 84 points to catch me, and none of those guys is Lamar Jackson so I'm optimistic.  But I was pretty happy he started the Bills DST against Mahomes, and all he got was a pick-six, 2 total INTs and 2 fumbles.  So he's got a major horseshoe some place.

Users who are viewing this thread