What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week Six DFS (1 Viewer)

I also want to reiterate, it's extremely challenging to place highly in gpp unless you play max entries. And even then it's very tough. But it can be done. 

I personally like the showdown contest format better for gpp and I think it provides an easier path to unlocking the highest scoring lineup without playing max entries. But often there are a large number of ties at the top which reduces the payouts, sometimes substantially. I've finished first in a few large fields and only once was there no tie. 

On that note, who does everyone like for the MNF showdown Bills v Titans?
For sure.  You are behind the ball a bit when you put in 5 LUs vs somebody else doing 150.   However, I've posted about how hard it is for those MME guys to make a ton too.   

That's why I started doing more DK.   I like that they have $1 and $3 3max gpps.   They also have 25cent and $1 gpps that are 20max as well.  

For sure.  You are behind the ball a bit when you put in 5 LUs vs somebody else doing 150.   However, I've posted about how hard it is for those MME guys to make a ton too.   

That's why I started doing more DK.   I like that they have $1 and $3 3max gpps.   They also have 25cent and $1 gpps that are 20max as well.  
Yes I only play on DK. I usually play 15-20 lineups.

Users who are viewing this thread