What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which D Williams?????? (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
I picked up Damien Williams last week and he done me right.  Thanks Damien.  This week with CEH out and Darrel Williams available in the waiver wire I am tempted to put in a claim (non-PPR).

Darrel seems to be the man right now but looks to be on a shorter term as CEH isn't as injured as Montgomery.  Both face problems.  Damien has Herbert apparently the preferred ground and pound guy getting lots of snaps and Darrel has McKinnon getting passing down work which let's face it in an offense geared around the QB is a lot of the work.

I doubt I will actually get Darrel if I put in a claim but if I could which would you start?

There is also an alternative to the Williams.  Booker is available and I could put in a claim for him as well.

And Kadariuos Toney is out there.

Decisions decisions.

I think Herbert will make this into a 50-50 split.  I like Darrell and think he is worth the pickup.  However, if you can only pick up one I would go with Toney as he is very good and in a great situation.  

Thanks.  Oh yeah, Toney is my #1 pick this week as neither Williams is a long term keeper nor that much better than other bench players I have like Higgins, J Conner, E Sanders.  

I'm just upgrading depth replacing Sermon who IMO isn't worth a roster spot.  Looks like he isn't Shanahan's golden boy.

Thanks.  Oh yeah, Toney is my #1 pick this week as neither Williams is a long term keeper nor that much better than other bench players I have like Higgins, J Conner, E Sanders.  

I'm just upgrading depth replacing Sermon who IMO isn't worth a roster spot.  Looks like he isn't Shanahan's golden boy.
An injury away though.  I think he is the best RB but Shanny  likes his speed

An injury away though.  I think he is the best RB but Shanny  likes his speed

Maybe.  He had the job for a couple weeks and for whatever reasons didn't exactly scintillate.  He might be a late bloomer or it might have been matchups or whatever.  But at this point he is one of many "injury away" performers out there.  For me I prefer the potential upside of a WR1 that Toney offers.  I think he could be a second half gem and somehow actually landed him.  happy days.  Or at least I feel that way today.  Ask me again in a few weeks and it could all change.  😁

Users who are viewing this thread