What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice - Ekeler (1 Viewer)

Hard to evaluate without your scoring system, lineup requirements and your roster.  Assuming PPR, Ekeler is a top 5 RB, Gibson is a top 15 RB and Pitts is a top 5 TE, I would generally think it's a pretty fair trade, as long as you really need Pitts.  If you currently have a decent TE, then I would hold Ekeler. 

Hard to evaluate without your scoring system, lineup requirements and your roster.  Assuming PPR, Ekeler is a top 5 RB, Gibson is a top 15 RB and Pitts is a top 5 TE, I would generally think it's a pretty fair trade, as long as you really need Pitts.  If you currently have a decent TE, then I would hold Ekeler. 
Man, fightingillini and I are lockstep today.  I agree with this advice as well.  I think Ekeler is a sell high.......meaning I only want to trade away Ekeler if the guy is overpaying me to do so.  This offer doesn't meet that requirement so I likely turn it down (especially if it is PPR)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread