What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Here if You Have or Know of Someone Who Has Been Harmed by Covid Vax (2 Viewers)

LawFitz

Footballguy
In researching these vaxxes since they went mainstream, I've come across multiple places on the web where people have been reporting anecdotal adverse reactions to Covid vaccinations, in some cases to the extremes of permanent disability and/or death. To my knowledge, almost none of these accounts have been formally and officially linked to the vaccines (correlation vs. causation questions), yet the people posting the accounts are numerous and to me at least, convincing enough to warrant deep and thorough official investigations, which do not seem to be happening. Below are some links to sites with such accounts, and an example in the text box...

My question for everyone here is whether or not you or someone you know has experienced any of the symptoms noted in the post below, following taking a Covid vax. Personally, I know (or am second-hand connected to) several people who have experienced some of these conditions, including heart issues, vaginal bleeding, menstrual disruption, numbness and chronic pain in limb(s).

I am curious to hear from others in this forum what they have heard or seen anecdotately in their own households and communities. Please share, if you would.

Australian Nurses Whistleblower Group

https://1000covidstories.com/

https://openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-reports

RN. Clinical Call Handler, COVID Vaccine Adverse Events, VIC.
AHPRA Verified 

Hi,

I am a registered nurse in Melbourne with almost 33 years experience.

I currently have a role as a clinical call handler for people that are experiencing side effects from covid vaccines.

The adverse events that have been reported to me are extremely concerning in both the types of reactions and the frequency of them.

Apart from the usual expected side effects of over, pain etc for 1 to 2 days, some of the reactions that have been reported to me multiple times include

*Delayed anaphylactic reactions involving respiratory distress, facial and tongue swelling, usually a rash, but not always , with onset occurring usually around 2 days after vaccine, but has been up to 4 days post vaccine.

* Chest heaviness, stabbing chest pains, palpitations and shortness of breath is reported to me several times a day every day usually in young people (male and female) post Pfizer 1st and 2nd dose.

* Heart palpitations are very commonly reported across all age groups( usually Pfizer)

* ongoing shortness of breath for 6 plus weeks post vaccination with no explanation

* unusual rashes that appear days to weeks after vaccination

* unexplained bruising that appear days to weeks after vaccination with both Pfizer and AZ ( commonly reported extensive bruising on legs)

* swollen, painful varicose veins

* persistent headaches for weeks after vaccination, sometimes severe but usually just annoyingly persistent

* heavy vaginal bleeding in post menopausal women ( mid to late 50’s) and menstrual disruption/ irregularities in younger women

* Blood noses post Pfizer is extremely common

* Burning pain in limbs, in several cases the pain is so severe that the person is unable to walk.

* numbness and tingling in arms and legs is very commonly reported up to 6 weeks post vaccination with both Pfizer and AZ

* leg / foot pain and swelling( symptoms strongly suggestive of DVT however I don’t get to follow up)

* severe vertigo and tinnitus ( Pfizer)

* numbness down one side of face (this is surprisingly common)

* uncontrollable muscle twitching/ spasms

* extreme lethargy that persists for months after vaccine.

* Exacerbation of old injuries such as previously broken or sprained joints flare up or old scars become red and inflamed again.

* older Australians that have had Astrazeneca vaccine and have been ok but then had flu vaccine and have been extremely unwell since. I do believe there is a correlation between the 2 given within weeks of each other that is causing significant health decline in older people.

* people that have had stable auto immune disease but then once vaccinated their symptoms are markedly exacerbated or others with no previous history of immune disorders, I suspect develop an immune disorder post vaccine

I am certain that these vaccines are causing immune, neurological and blood clotting disorders resulting in significant harm to an unacceptably large amount of people.

There is more specific cases that I am aware of but for anominity I will not disclose them here. I am aware of ICU admissions post Pfizer vaccination in 3 different people as well as deaths of elderly nursing home residents within 24 hours of vaccination.

I am both concerned and frustrated that the medical profession is either unaware that these side effects are happening, or in many cases, not prepared to admit that they are in fact a result of the covid vaccines, (often medically gaslighting and putting down to anxiety), leaving these poor affected people desperately seeking help and answers, that in most cases, they probably won’t get either. I have tried to raise this issue on more than one occasion, but it falls on deaf ears.

I very clearly described these accounts as anecdotal. There are a lot of anecdotes out there.

I'm curious to hear how many there are in here. If you aren't, that is fine, but please don't pollute this thread.

The people who are likely to visit this thread may greatly benefit from the information I posted, especially if it helps them evaluate the credibility of the posts that are sure to follow. How anyone could see that as "polluting" your otherwise unimpeachable thread is beyond me.

The people who are likely to visit this thread may greatly benefit from the information I posted, especially if it helps them evaluate the credibility of the posts that are sure to follow. How anyone could see that as "polluting" your otherwise unimpeachable thread is beyond me.

The credibility of personal anecdotes from our fellow forum members?

I know this one guy who got a COVID vaccine and his arm was kinda sore. Like, not so bad he couldn't do stuff, but he could feel it. And it stayed like that for a long time...like 24 hours or so.

Yep, not a polluter at all, lol.

As far as I can remember we had one person in here who said his gf had some serious arm complications from the shot. If my memory doesn't fail me, it was not anything to do with the covid shot specifically, but rather the incompetence of the person giving the shot. I want to say she got jabbed into the bone instead of the muscle.

Personally, nobody I know of had any adverse effects.

In my personal circle:  friends, family, clients, coworkers, folks who work for contractors I work with, myself, my wife (in the medical field), all of her co-workers my 13 and 15 year old daughters, my 21 year old son. Probably a couple hundred people all told.

I felt weird the day after my second shot. Kinda spacey. One person reported "2nd shot" feelings after shot 1- which I interpreted as "she probably already had covid".

Other than people feeling groggy day after shot 2, not a single other issue.

I appreciate you asking. Your mind seemed not as open a couple of months ago when I felt like engaging in the other thread.

FWIW (a little off track)~75% vaccinated population, ~75% of new cases are non vaccinated = it's having an impact for us in terms of total spread. Hopefully once we can get the 12-5 vaccinated, the overall spread will be knocked back down to pre-Delta numbers and I can get time with my kids again. 

Does this thread indicate that you're open to getting vaccinated if it turns out you've been digesting bad info?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this thread indicate that you're open to getting vaccinated if it turns out you've been digesting bad info?

I never said I wouldn't consider getting vaxxed. I always said I needed time and space to futher assess the ramifications.

I am curious in this thread to see a sampling of this community and whether or not it at all jives with the adverse reactivity accounts elsewhere online. This one thread wouldn't be a deciding factor for my personal vax choice, but is another data point in the mosaic.

I am not aware of any adverse effects of any of the vaccines.

My wife works in health care, and she too said she has not heard of any adverse effects from the vaccine in the local area.

Sadly, she works in hospice, and is all too aware of the adverse effects on non-vaccinated people in the area.
big thanks to your wife.  She is obviously a very caring person in a job that few can handle.

I work in a very large hospital system. I probably "know" 200+ vaccinated people. Haven't heard a single thing other than a day or 2 of feeling generally icky after the second dose and booster. Can't wait till I can get both my kids vaxxed.

I know of zero people who have been harmed by the vaccine. Anectodal and all
I actually have a colleague/friend that was hospitalized after her first moderna shot. She had some super rare reaction to it that apparently has been documented in a few other cases (.01% or some such). 

Despite this occurrence she still got the second shot (she did it under 24-hour medical supervision) because she still thought doing so was the right decision for her and society. I do not believe she did any youtube research and, instead, listened to actual medical professionals. 

ETA: I know several, including my wife and I, that had the "normal" sore arms and, after the second shot, a one-day flu. I'm not interpreting your question as asking for that though. 

I am close with 84 people that I know have had the vaccine through discussions. Some of them have comorbidities, like being prediabetic, fighting cancer, heart disease, a stroke, or Crohn’s disease. Not one person had an adverse reaction. 
Wait, you actually have a to the number tally? :confused:

i got shingles after the first moderna shot, but that's not really causation.  shingles arises from stressors on your immune system triggering the virus, so they were indirectly related at best.

Wait, you actually have a to the number tally? :confused:
Yep, I do. I actually missed a few, so it’s a bit higher, but I tallied my friends and family that I’ve spoken to about the shots. There are dozens of other people I know who’ve gotten vaxxed, but I’m not close enough to have talked with them about it, so I left them out. I became the information stop for a lot of anxious people over the last 18 months.

Yep, I do. I actually missed a few, so it’s a bit higher, but I tallied my friends and family that I’ve spoken to about the shots. There are dozens of other people I know who’ve gotten vaxxed, but I’m not close enough to have talked with them about it, so I left them out. I became the information stop for a lot of anxious people over the last 18 months.
Fair enough. Interesting though nonetheless.

big thanks to your wife.  She is obviously a very caring person in a job that few can handle.

very few.  Its been a very tough period for her industry - they have struggled to keep Social Workers and Nurses, and as a result the staff are constantly over-worked.  And, given that, even in the best of times they are dealing with death on a daily basis - its a very difficult job, and my hat goes off to all of them that persevere.

I don't know a single person who had an adverse reaction (other than a 1 day flu).

I know this one guy who got a COVID vaccine and his arm was kinda sore. Like, not so bad he couldn't do stuff, but he could feel it. And it stayed like that for a long time...like 24 hours or so.
These 2 posts describe mine and my family's reaction. 

I never said I wouldn't consider getting vaxxed. I always said I needed time and space to futher assess the ramifications.

I am curious in this thread to see a sampling of this community and whether or not it at all jives with the adverse reactivity accounts elsewhere online. This one thread wouldn't be a deciding factor for my personal vax choice, but is another data point in the mosaic.

How will you know if it "jives" with "elsewhere online"? I mean, if 1% of all FBGers report a bad reaction would that "jive" with elsewhere online? What if only 5% of FBGers visit the politics forum?

ETA: Also kinda curious how you estimate the incidence of bad reactions from "elsewere online". 6.58 billion covid vaccination shots have been administered worldwide. Is that part of the estimation of "elswhere online"'s rate of incidence?

How will you know if it "jives" with "elsewhere online"? I mean, if 1% of all FBGers report a bad reaction would that "jive" with elsewhere online? What if only 5% of FBGers visit the politics forum?

Reactions like yours to this thread are why this world is so screwed up right now. Stop trying to gotcha and let the people speak, please, without having to worry about how you might corner them for doing so. Look upthread for countless examples of people on your side of this issue who are being WAY better than you are being.

We’re now at about 11,000 shots at my store and beyond sore arms, short-term flu-like symptoms and ‘COVID arm’, I can think of around 5 people who have had potential adverse events:

-1 person on first dose Moderna had strong pain in arm that required a doctor visit. She got her dose and plans on getting her booster.

-1 person with Pfizer had a similar reaction but likely due to extremely poor immunization technique.

-1 person who received Pfizer (both doses) feels that he has symptoms similar to myocarditis but he doesn’t fit the typical profile, is well past his vax date and hasn’t been examined by a doctor.

-1 person who received J&J and displayed symptoms of a blood clot but was not confirmed when examined at hospital.

-1 person who didn’t receive the vaccine from us and got a blood clot. Patient was also on birth control and the clot happened approximately 5 weeks after vaccination. Doctor couldn’t confirm if it was due to vaccine but patient is convinced it was.

I’ve of course heard many who know someone who had a reaction but hard to confirm any of those stories.

I hope people understand that a portion of these anecdotal stories are not even true, but manufactured by Russia with the intent of sewing disinformation. I'm not sure what % of them are, but enough that it's widely known about.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-covid-disinformation/u-s-says-russian-backed-outlets-spread-covid-19-vaccine-disinformation-idUSKBN2B0016
I don't want to sound like tinhat guy but this in my view is very effective and costs next to nothing for our enemies. As long as we have social media these type of propaganda campaigns will continue to get more effective and can target any number topics, hot button issues.

Scary stuff.

I don’t know anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines. But my best friend died of Covid in the summer of 2020, when there were no vaccines. How I wish we had vaccines back then. 
The anti-vaccine stuff mystifies me. It really does. The fact that we’re discussing it in a political forum is even more bizarre. I just don’t get it. 

I don’t know anyone who has been harmed by the vaccines. But my best friend died of Covid in the summer of 2020, when there were no vaccines. How I wish we had vaccines back then. 
The anti-vaccine stuff mystifies me. It really does. The fact that we’re discussing it in a political forum is even more bizarre. I just don’t get it. 
Because the pandemic and vaccine have been incredibly politicized, Tim.  Please don't respond.  I'm not interested.  Was just a PSA. 

My good friend’s wife had a surface/skin reaction after her first dose.   Doctors didn’t seem concerned and it went away in 36-48 hours.   She didn’t have any issues with the 2nd dose.

Other than that, the only reactions I’ve heard from family/friends/colleagues included mild flu-like symptoms.   

Because the pandemic and vaccine have been incredibly politicized, Tim. 
Without pointing fingers or laying blame, can we at least agree that they should not have been? And that as a nation, we have suffered greatly and unnecessarily because of this? 

Users who are viewing this thread