What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Post Here if You Have or Know of Someone Who Has Been Harmed by Covid Vax (1 Viewer)

I feel better this morning. Sickest I've been in years yesterday 

I wouldn't doubt I get covid in the next 6-8 weeks. I've watched too many people get the shots and then get covid in the following weeks. Time will tell. 

I know of one person, but third hand.  I know far more people who have lost their lives to the flu, cancer, car accidents and even boating accidents.

I feel better this morning. Sickest I've been in years yesterday 

I wouldn't doubt I get covid in the next 6-8 weeks. I've watched too many people get the shots and then get covid in the following weeks. Time will tell. 
Keep tally of all the people you know and how many are vaxxed and how many are unvaxxed and let us know the number of covid cases in each group and then again the severity of the cases from each group. Look forward to your analysis to add to my research. Thank you.

Keep tally of all the people you know and how many are vaxxed and how many are unvaxxed and let us know the number of covid cases in each group and then again the severity of the cases from each group. Look forward to your analysis to add to my research. Thank you.

nobody knows how severe cases would have been with or without shots

funny thing - when people die of covid who had the shots there is always an excuse as to why .... out of one side of the mouth people say how great the shot is at stopping covid deaths/severe cases and out the other side of the mouth they can't explain really all the people with shots who have died and had severe cases

maybe - just maybe- people get covid and have severe effects or mild effects or death and having the shot doesn't really matter much at all

long-term side effect

it is impossible to know them until long term has passed and we can look back - you do realize that right ?
Sure, but now you're talking about "what ifs" and hypotheticals. The OP was asking if anyone knows people who were affected by the vaccine. Now. In real time.

But sure, speculate about the future. I don't think that's what the OP intended though.

Sure, but now you're talking about "what ifs" and hypotheticals. The OP was asking if anyone knows people who were affected by the vaccine. Now. In real time.

But sure, speculate about the future. I don't think that's what the OP intended though.

Biden said

“Colin Powell was vaccinated, and he still died.”  Well, he knew he had serious underlying conditions.  And it would be difficult — he clearly would have been gone earlier had he not gotten the vaccine, had he not gotten the — the shots.

How does anyone know clearly would have gone earlier? Powell didn't get covid before he had the shot ... then after he had the shot, he got covid and died

how does the above make ANY SENSE ?

nobody knows how severe cases would have been with or without shots

funny thing - when people die of covid who had the shots there is always an excuse as to why .... out of one side of the mouth people say how great the shot is at stopping covid deaths/severe cases and out the other side of the mouth they can't explain really all the people with shots who have died and had severe cases

maybe - just maybe- people get covid and have severe effects or mild effects or death and having the shot doesn't really matter much at all
Continue to do your own research and look at real data and figure out what the death rates are amongst vaxxed/unvaxxed. The numbers an analysis are out there for you to keep noodling to a real conclusion.

I suspect that is true, of course right now that is more of an assumption than a known fact. But luckily CVOID is far less problematic than most other illnesses.
So if we could all get a vaccine to prevent getting cancer, pretty dang sure we all would.  Don't get your point.

Biden said

“Colin

Powell

was vaccinated, and he still died.”  Well, he knew he had serious underlying conditions.  And it would be difficult — he clearly would have been gone earlier had he not gotten the vaccine, had he not gotten the — the shots.

How does anyone know clearly would have gone earlier?

Powell

didn't get covid before he had the shot ... then after he had the shot, he got covid and died

how does the above make ANY SENSE ?
You're still off-topic for this thread, but whatever. Continue to spam it.

You're still off-topic for this thread, but whatever. Continue to spam it.

correct, I followed it the derail

so back to the topic - I was personally harmed by the shot - my shoulder is still sore, but the vertigo is gone this morning thank goodness as is the extreme fatigue. Still have some muscle/joint aches  

harm

/härm/

noun

physical injury, especially that which is deliberately inflicted.

According to my research, I knew well before getting my first dose that I may experience possible side affects including but not limited to nausea, headache, fatigue, sore(to put it mildly) shoulder, flu like symptoms. I was therefore not surprised when my arm ached a bit and a had a headache. Got my first dose in April so the information i used  for my research was available at least by that time.

A co-worker's wife owns a local salon and they are both convinced the vaccine is causing hair loss in women. Its an AA style Salon, so I assume they are seeing it in the AA community. 

Talked to a friend of mine today at the pickleball courts. First time he's been back in many months. He had covid, was in IC on a respirator for 17 days. His wife had it too but no symptoms.

Neither one has had a vax. He told me that the vax is dangerous. Then he told me that his wife and he soak a q-tip in iodine and stick it up their nostrils twice a day to prevent further infection. He told me he could send me a pic with instructions if I was interested. I told him no thanks, I'm not sticking anything up my nose. And btw, I've had 3 Moderna vaxes.

Then he proceeded to tell me about Hunter Biden's latest sins.

Unfortunately, this is a very true story.

What were they hospitalized for? How many people do you know who’ve been vaccinated?

Not saying your statement is inaccurate, but seems like really bad luck. I take care of hospitalized patients, and volunteer at a vaccination clinic. Have not encountered or heard of a single person hospitalized post-vaccination. 
Two were blood clots, one was a heart problem.  None of them had any family or prior history.

I do not know who is vaccinated.  It is none of my business. And I don't care. 

so back to the topic - I was personally harmed by the shot - my shoulder is still sore, but the vertigo is gone this morning thank goodness as is the extreme fatigue. Still have some muscle/joint aches  
You consider THIS to be someone inflicting physical harm to you? Sore arm, fatigue and aches? All as a hedge that you won't die yourself and drastically lessen the chances you HARM someone else? For a dude that's all about guns and raquetball, this is a bit surprising. You're never achy after a game, huh?

Also, comparing it to being raped is tonedeaf AT BEST. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, but that's an ignorant,  abhorrent,  insulting statement. 

Take a couple Tylenol and go on with your life. And thank you, honestly, for doing the right thing for yourself and the rest of us.

define "harmed"]

my company bullied me and coerced me enough that yesterday I caved - I felt raped when I walked out, because my medical decisions has been taken from me and I was forced into something I didn't want

I will never do it again - they'll have to fire me

I have an off feeling today. Vertigo a little, and chills ..worst I've felt I guess in 5 years or more - I simply never get sick. I'm suppose to racquetball tonight, I don't know that I'm capable. I might try .... 

I'm ill from getting a shot that is suppose to help keep me from getting ill - even though I've made it 24 months and not been ill ... and there is no guarantee it'll keep me from getting ill, but I still have to get ill to maybe help not get ill

I hate the lying people who said no Govt mandate on shots ....  - this Govt money mandate/threat is the direct reason I submitted to Govt control yesterday. 

Yay everyone who supports it - you won. I hope 2024 Trump gets back in and Govt mandates things ya'll don't want. I'll sit back and laugh and say tough luck buttercup. 
Have you been raped? Or are you guessing?

I know of one person, but third hand.  I know far more people who have lost their lives to the flu, cancer, car accidents and even boating accidents.
Over my lifetime, I’ve also known more people who’ve died from non-covid stuff. But whether you know somebody or not, no single diagnosis has killed more Americans than covid during the pandemic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect that is true, of course right now that is more of an assumption than a known fact. But luckily CVOID is far less problematic than most other illnesses.
See my last post.

Death + debility + socioeconomic consequences have been greater from covid than any other illness in the last 22 months. We haven’t encountered a disease like this in over 100 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why 10-15 years?   Why not 5 years?   Why not 20 years?  How about 30 years?   And what are you using to determine this timeline?

5, 20 and 30 are all good too - sometimes the side effects are not immediately know

this isn't new - this is science - we all know and can remember and google drugs and chemicals and man made products that went horribly wrong in the years after being deemed safe and fed to the American people

joffer said:
Makes me remember my first shot. The lady told me to concentrate on curling and uncurling my toes.  While I was doing that she told me I was done.  Oh the humanity of it all.
You are soooooo brave! 😜

Users who are viewing this thread