What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can McDonalds introducing a new late night menu unite us? (1 Viewer)

100% recent beef Quarter Pounder Burgers

Recent?
Pleasant Meal?

Huge Mac?

Date of the article is today but story is from 2 years ago.  

I know this is just a trolly thread mocking Tim, but I don't understand the motivation behind it at all.  Especially a goofy ### Russian bot link like that.  

We should all be able to unite that McDonalds mostly sucks.  
Great fries when they are fresh though.

Taco Bell man myself. Can't improve on the original hard shell taco. 

McDonalds will do in a pinch but definitely a notch below making a run for the border for 4th meal.

My local McDonald's no longer serves breakfast at all times.  As a matter of fact, due to shortage on staff, they don't do dining room service and on at least one occasion, they had to close at 7pm because they had nobody to drop the rooster nuggets in the fryer. 

McD's is slowly killing you. If you must die a slow death at least do it with In-n-Out or some equivalent outside of the western states.

kodycutter said:
What is a rooster McNugget?   

McNuggets was a rooster selected by the boys as their rooster for playing underground Magic: The Gathering, after Kenny McCormick found himself displeased by the use of roosters being forced to play the game for human amusement.

fun fact - I went through a McDonalds in Mountain View, Arkansas 3 weeks ago

I timed it - 23 minutes from the moment I got into line until I got my food ... 18 minutes in I gave my money to the first window and before I did, I told the "kid" ... and I use that term loosely because he was 6'4" and 280 pounds ... and a 'trainee" ..... I said "hey, I used to work McDonalds and at the 3 minute mark my manager was on me about how slow drive thru is and I've been in this line for 18 minutes" ... and he replied "welcome to America !!"

I said "no, NOT welcome to America" and he shut up

I emailed McDonalds, the owner actually called me and I talked with them and they agreed it was all unacceptable and they sent me a free meal card for it. I told her the worst part was right next door was a Sonic and I watched people order, eat and leave while I sat in a drive thru for a chicken sandwich that had no sauce, 2 pickles and bread

"Hey, doll. Could you scare up another round for our table over here? And tell the cook this is low grade dogfood. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it."

I saw a variation of that on a old rerun of The Jack Benny Show when Jack is eating in the dining room at the racetrack.

Benny: "Waiter, is the steak fresh?"

Waiter: (played by Joe Besser) "Fresh? It ran in the 3rd race."

fun fact - I went through a McDonalds in Mountain View, Arkansas 3 weeks ago

I timed it - 23 minutes from the moment I got into line until I got my food ... 18 minutes in I gave my money to the first window and before I did, I told the "kid" ... and I use that term loosely because he was 6'4" and 280 pounds ... and a 'trainee" ..... I said "hey, I used to work McDonalds and at the 3 minute mark my manager was on me about how slow drive thru is and I've been in this line for 18 minutes" ... and he replied "welcome to America !!"

I said "no, NOT welcome to America" and he shut up

I emailed McDonalds, the owner actually called me and I talked with them and they agreed it was all unacceptable and they sent me a free meal card for it. I told her the worst part was right next door was a Sonic and I watched people order, eat and leave while I sat in a drive thru for a chicken sandwich that had no sauce, 2 pickles and bread
A few months ago, at the same local McDonald's I mentioned upthread, I had a situation where they were NOT serving lunch and only had breakfast items (oh, the irony), despite it being 11:30am and the lunch menu appearing not he screen.  Like you, I was in line for about 15-20 minutes to get to that point. I made a generic complaint to their survey line and, to my surprise, the GM of the area contacted me and asked me to come in when she was there next. I did and she listened to my issue again and gave me free food.  

I think this is something going on all over at many restaurants/businesses. 

Users who are viewing this thread