What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trades - show us your trades / trade offers (1 Viewer)

Team Smokin'

Footballguy
This may very well benefit the entire community to check in and communicate on the latest market.

Here's my last trade that just went through.

I get Mike Williams / Chase Claypool and I give up McLaurin / Lockett.

Redraft

I sent Allen Robinson, Miles Sanders and Kenneth Gainwell.

I received Calvin Ridley and Devin Singletary. 

ppr redraft:

Stacked at wr, I traded Keenan for Mixon, then Mixon for Hunt....needed a non-injury prone rb2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked around and wasn't sure where to post this... I am looking for an unbiased opinion of some sort.

Team A: (4-1) - had Saquon and post-inury.

Team B (1-4) - looks like zero chance of making the playoffs.  No RB outside of Kamara.  (Like, Tyson Williams, Latavias Murray, Phillip Lindsay).

Team A trades Saquon Barkley, Kareem Hunt and Deebo Samuel for Alvin Kamara and Stephon Diggs.

Am I wrong in thinking a injured Barkley and Hunt don't help Team B at all?  How is Diggs even packaged in this deal?  I think it's the worst trade I've ever seen and law of averages tells you...

1. Diggs >>>>>>>>> Deebo (better offense, better talent, better qb)

2. Kamara >>>>>>>> Hunt (due to the 2 back system and the Browns not maintaining the pace with RBs).

Saquon is probably done 5 to 6 weeks.. 

TVT 0 N S T A said:
I looked around and wasn't sure where to post this... I am looking for an unbiased opinion of some sort.

Team A: (4-1) - had Saquon and post-inury.

Team B (1-4) - looks like zero chance of making the playoffs.  No RB outside of Kamara.  (Like, Tyson Williams, Latavias Murray, Phillip Lindsay).

Team A trades Saquon Barkley, Kareem Hunt and Deebo Samuel for Alvin Kamara and Stephon Diggs.

Am I wrong in thinking a injured Barkley and Hunt don't help Team B at all?  How is Diggs even packaged in this deal?  I think it's the worst trade I've ever seen and law of averages tells you...

1. Diggs >>>>>>>>> Deebo (better offense, better talent, better qb)

2. Kamara >>>>>>>> Hunt (due to the 2 back system and the Browns not maintaining the pace with RBs).

Saquon is probably done 5 to 6 weeks.. 
Every report is that Barkley could be back next week. That his injury was nowhere near as bad as it looked, and was basically the same as Joe Mixon's. 

This trade seems pretty fair to me, and makes sense for both sides. 

Users who are viewing this thread