What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saquon Barkley (1 Viewer)

FFballer

Footballguy
I drafted Michael Thomas at a bargain deal in the 11th round. Guessing everyone forgot about him. I’ve held him this long, and he’s hard to let go now that he’s coming back. I got an offer to trade Brandon Cooks and Thomas for Barkley and Hunter Renfrow. Is it worth it? I love Barkley, but he seems like a liability. My starting lineup: 

QB: Prescott 

RB1: Kamara

RB2: Mixon

WR1: Hopkins

WR2: Cooks

WR3: Godwin

TE: Schulze

Flex: Hollywood Brown

Let me know your thoughts.

I drafted Michael Thomas at a bargain deal in the 11th round. Guessing everyone forgot about him. I’ve held him this long, and he’s hard to let go now that he’s coming back. I got an offer to trade Brandon Cooks and Thomas for Barkley and Hunter Renfrow. Is it worth it? I love Barkley, but he seems like a liability. My starting lineup: 

Definitely worth it! Oh yeah! I'm cutting diamonds over here I'm so excited for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

sometimes I wonder what my purpose in life is..  :sigh:

Welcome to the forums!

In all seriousness, this forum is where you post about job issues, pop songs you like but can't admit to coworkers, dogs, songs from 59 years ago, imaginary fake internet money, etc.

i don’t know if i’d consider thomas in the 11th a bargain.  can you post your entire draft results here?  let me be the judge of who the bargains are……

eoMMan said:
Welcome to the forums!

In all seriousness, this forum is where you post about job issues, pop songs you like but can't admit to coworkers, dogs, songs from 59 years ago, imaginary fake internet money, etc.
You forgot about Steve, the Origami Boulder, something about blue or orange dots, and that not why were here.

Users who are viewing this thread