What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bucs vs Eagles - Week 6 - TNF (1 Viewer)

Anyone else rolling with Ertz tonight? I am, over Higbee and Gesicki in one league and in a different league flexing over Shenault and AJ Green(TE premium). I'm also littered with Bucs players except for Evans.

Go high scoring game! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Begrudgingly as a Cowboy fan, I’m pulling for the Birds. 😖. The Cowboys need Bucs to lose for some redemption for our idiot kicker leaving 7 points off the board in week one in a game Dak dominated. Plus an Eagles win may drop them back in the draft a bit farther. 😬 Also I’m sick of Tom Brady.  
I vote for a sloppy game with multiple turnovers and 20 punts, all leading to an ugly Philly win 9-3, while the commentators talk about it being the worst game they ever had to work.

S0...... Go Eagles?? 🤷🏼‍♂️

flex spot dart throw with gainwell, let this be a high scoring one!
could see Gainwell with a big game if Eagles get down early.

And let's be honest, does anyone expect the eagles NOT to get down early????

I own Sander sin multiple leagues, Gainwell in a couple. IN this game, for the first time (and hopefully last), I started him over Sanders in the one league I own them both.

Heart says Eagles keep it close with a chance in the end.

Head says Tampa 42-20
your heart and head may both end up right. could be close going into 4th and end up 42-20.

added Ertz in my flex just because I needed even more reasons to get heartburn throughout the game. go birds!

Begrudgingly as a Cowboy fan, I’m pulling for the Birds. 😖. The Cowboys need Bucs to lose for some redemption for our idiot kicker leaving 7 points off the board in week one in a game Dak dominated. Plus an Eagles win may drop them back in the draft a bit farther. 😬 Also I’m sick of Tom Brady.  
I vote for a sloppy game with multiple turnovers and 20 punts, all leading to an ugly Philly win 9-3, while the commentators talk about it being the worst game they ever had to work.

Cmon man

Actually considered starting BOTH Sanders and Gainwell...could see a path where they both do well. BUt would never forgive myself if TB just dominated and they both threw up gooseggs

could see Gainwell with a big game if Eagles get down early.

And let's be honest, does anyone expect the eagles NOT to get down early????

I own Sander sin multiple leagues, Gainwell in a couple. IN this game, for the first time (and hopefully last), I started him over Sanders in the one league I own them both.

Started Gainwell over Sanders also. Hopefully we made the right play lol

The Bucs secondary might keep the Eagles in the game but on paper the Bucs should beat them tonight.

Laying 7 on the road is never easy but I could see the Bucs covering the spread exactly. 

Bucs 34...Eagles 27, this would be a major score total on a Thursday Night game which is notorious for long stretches with very little scoring during the games. 

Logic would have you with something more like Bucs 24 Eagles 17 but these defenses have allowed a lot of scoring of late, Miami last week was within 24-17 and had Bucs 3rd and long but they converted and went on to throttle the Phins the rest of the way. Eagles seem like a much better offense tonight.

OJ Howard sighting 

Touchdown! Brate was kind of a whiff since coming in, maybe the Bucs discovered they had a former 1st round selection on the roster. 

Good for Howard

I see the Eagles are employing their patented “hot knife through butter” defensive scheme. 

very effective against the GOAT. 👍🏼

F all that noise. 

Eagles defense has been terrible in first quarters all year. Even Atlanta cut through them like that to open week 1
Too many LB trying to cover WR. Brady’s going to identify that matchup every single time & exploit it. If they keep doing that, the Eagles are in deep poopie. 

Users who are viewing this thread