What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jaguars vs. Dolphins -3 O/U 47 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium! (1 Viewer)

@APMarkLong: Jaguars DT Taven Bryan inactive for the first time (insert joke) in his NFL career 

4 K Josh Lambo

12 WR Tyron Johnson

32 CB Tyson Campbell

44 LB Myles Jack

67 OL Rashaad Coward

92 DE/OLB Jordan Smith

93 DL Taven Bryan

@caplannfl: #Dolphins down 3 WRs today: Will Fuller (IR), Preston Williams (groin), DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring).

Active WRs: Jaylen Waddle, Albert Wilson, Mack Hollins. Isaiah Ford. Kirk Merritt.

#MIAvsJAX

Today's the day! Time for the first Jaguars win in 399 days.  YES!

Or the defense will get get picked apart for 23 completions to Gesicki, Jags will lose the turnover battle and commit too many penalties in an ugly 23-19 loss.

whatever,  pass the screwdriver or mimosa.

@caplannfl: #Dolphins down 3 WRs today: Will Fuller (IR), Preston Williams (groin), DeVante Parker (shoulder, hamstring).

Active WRs: Jaylen Waddle, Albert Wilson, Mack Hollins. Isaiah Ford. Kirk Merritt.

#MIAvsJAX
Nice to see Kirk Merritt getting a chance, he’s one of those players I’m holding in dynasty and stubbornly refusing to drop because I just think I there’s something there. Hope he gets a target or two his way and does something with them 

fyi

Lambo will miss his third game in a row, with the Jaguars turning to former Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Matthew Wright in his place. Wright went 3-for-3 on PATs in his first game as a Jaguar in Week 4, but in Week 5 missed a PAT attempt and a field goal attempt of 50+ yards. The Jaguars are the only team in the NFL this season to not make a field goal, going 0-for-4, with Lambo missing the first three.

Nice to see Kirk Merritt getting a chance, he’s one of those players I’m holding in dynasty and stubbornly refusing to drop because I just think I there’s something there. Hope he gets a target or two his way and does something with them 
Love his tape. No room for him right now but will keep an eye out. 

The WRs aren't getting open downfield. In the preseason, I saw a nice schemed short pass and run TD to Shenault. The loss of Chark is big.

but it doesn't look like there are any called quick slants or short crosses or bunch formations to get the ball out of Trevor's hand quick. 

Bevell uses very little motion to help.

Almost like Miami looked at tape and the Jags are predictable 

but it doesn't look like there are any called quick slants or short crosses or bunch formations to get the ball out of Trevor's hand quick. 

We've tried nuthin' and we're all out of ideas?

Shenault bav

Miami's top 2 CBs are out. There should be opportunities for WRs. 

We've tried nuthin' and we're all out of ideas?
basically this is the offense, go run it.

First game of the year, Bevell got called out for running zero pass attempts with motion.

Only time he ran motion that last possession was for an extra blocker on a draw.

Wonder if Urban is going to hit the pub after this, another debacle.

Bet he'll make the plane though
This is as bad of an offense as I've watched in NFL. Makes me feel better about Mac and the Pats. At least those players seem alive and act like they enjoy football. 

Users who are viewing this thread