What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hypothetical trade question (1 Viewer)

JamesonSkittles

Footballguy
I am in desperate need of a RB, since I lost CMC, and Montgomery for a few weeks.  Lost James White for the year.

If I were to offer one of these WR's,  CeeDee  Lamb, Ja'Marr Chase  or Marquise Brown in a trade....... 

which RB out there would your feel would be a fair trade for one of the above wide receivers?

For Lamb or Chase I would want a stud.  Swift/Gibson/Najee/Henry type of player.

For M. Brown I would expect a tier down.  He has been excellent this year, but not viewed as highly as the others so maybe a Barkley/J. Williams/Mixon/Hunt type.

Try to get something like RB10-RB12, like a Joe Mixon or Jonathan Taylor.  You may have to settle for someone like James Robinson or Myles Gaskin.

I'd start offering Chase for Taylor, Lamb for Swift or Brown for Mixon.  Think about who you want to keep and who the trade partner would want to acquire.

I tried to get Hunt, but was offered a banged up Chris Carson instead.  I have to make a trade by early next week.   I am rolling wit David Johnson and Sony Michel this week.

The more desperate you appear in trade talks the worse the player you will get.  Teams will know you are desperate and offer you less than normal.  I would scour the waiver wire and seek lesser trades than trading one of your studs if teams are trying to take advantage of your situation. I would be prepared to continue starting the best you can until a fair trade comes to fruition.

Users who are viewing this thread