What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The Los Angeles Chargers take on The Baltimore Ravens*** +3 O/U 51 (1 Viewer)

Preliminary call for me on this game was LA 37-31. Real windy in Baltimore though, so now thinking more like Ravens, 27-24, as ground game finds its footing again vs weak LA run D. Le’Veon Bell surprises with close to 100 total yards and a TD

That looked like a 2019 or 2020 Ravens drive. West Coast team not enjoying the physical play in 1 pm East Coast start

Yeah blocking but no WR has really been targeted other than Hollywood. Why bother?

Can’t even comprehend what Lamar’s stats since the 3rd quarter on Monday Night must be
Good point :lol:  Just wondering since I picked him up off of waivers this week to stash away.

By the way, someone hacked my FBG account and posted a crazy score prediction upthread. That wasn't me.

(Narrator: yes it was)

Such dominance early by Baltimore which has been not taken seriously by a lot of media outlets. 

They are putting a butt whooping on the Chargers right now up 17-0, you gotta at least start discussing them as a potential strong Playoff team. I know he has't won a post season game but a lot of QBs his age never even see the post season. 

Red zone is killing me with all this Colts Texans crap. Who in the hell wants to see 5 seconds of that game. 
Almost every game but that one is worth watching and yet they keep going back to a bad game, just don't understand. They got several top notch games to roll thru

Ravens O took a giant dump after those first 2 possessions 

Staley gifted them 3 more by going for it on 4th. Roman/Lamar gave it back w that terrible INT on first down. Ravens need to run the ball and score on first possession of second half or they’re going to find themselves very quickly in a 17-14 game as LA shakes off the East Coast 1 pm hangover 

Such dominance early by Baltimore which has been not taken seriously by a lot of media outlets. 

They are putting a butt whooping on the Chargers right now up 17-0, you gotta at least start discussing them as a potential strong Playoff team. I know he has't won a post season game but a lot of QBs his age never even see the post season. 
Uh, Lamar won a post season game last year. 

Ravens O took a giant dump after those first 2 possessions 

Staley gifted them 3 more by going for it on 4th. Roman/Lamar gave it back w that terrible INT on first down. Ravens need to run the ball and score on first possession of second half or they’re going to find themselves very quickly in a 17-14 game as LA shakes off the East Coast 1 pm hangover 
Just saw the lowlight of Jackson's INT. The LA defender looked shocked when the ball came to him.

Respect to Staley. Doesn’t matter how many you lose by and if they punt there it’s probably over 

Hollywood Brown needs to watch old film of Steve Smith and Darrell Jackson and Gary Clark. He has as much or more natural ability but he needs that grit and will in his game that they all had. If he played as tough as Gary Clark he’d be an All-Pro 

For all the hate the community puts on the Ravens for 'killing Ty'Son Williams/OH HE'S BEEN SLIGHTED!', the Ravens run game is performing how they wanted it to happen so far vs. a run funnel team. I'll have to check the snaps to see how they fared in pass pro, but for one game everyone performing well. Murray has been solid out there, Devonta Freeman has a lot more juice than I thought. 

EDIT: whelp Murray limping off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricard throwing dudes out of the club all day. Chargers run D not ready for prime time. And the Ravens have been struggling to run in recent weeks 

Ravens are getting hard to defend. Take away the run and Lamar can beat you passing. Don’t commit to stopping the run and they’ll grind you up on the ground. 34 points and they had a pretty average day offensively 

Bateman 4 of 4 on for 4 first downs until he dropped what would have been 5 of 5. If they get Stanley back at LT they’ll be able to play with anyone

Lots of Bynes at ILB and it made a difference just to have a guy doing his job. And not coincidentally Queen was focused and had his best game of the year

But Humphrey was the star, and Elliott (1 sack, 1 INT) and Calais were also great

Also special teams were a whitewash. Duvernay rapidly moving into Pro Bowl status 

Ravens are getting hard to defend. Take away the run and Lamar can beat you passing. Don’t commit to stopping the run and they’ll grind you up on the ground. 34 points and they had a pretty average day offensively 

Bateman 4 of 4 on for 4 first downs until he dropped what would have been 5 of 5. If they get Stanley back at LT they’ll be able to play with anyone

Lots of Bynes at ILB and it made a difference just to have a guy doing his job. And not coincidentally Queen was focused and had his best game of the year

But Humphrey was the star, and Elliott (1 sack, 1 INT) and Calais were also great

Also special teams were a whitewash. Duvernay rapidly moving into Pro Bowl status 
He should be. Also, I volunteer to be a groom at the Lamar Jackson-Mark Andrews wedding

Users who are viewing this thread