What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ertz trade question (1 Viewer)

da_budman

Footballguy
So zach ertz question....so ertz got traded this week.  He already has points scored this  week. on team A sunday morning  teams A and B make a trade   ertz for tonyan.  Is this a legal trade or not.  I contend that you cant  make a trade  like that because team A team is 1 player over the roster limit....  thoughts?

So zach ertz question....so ertz got traded this week.  He already has points scored this  week. on team A sunday morning  teams A and B make a trade   ertz for tonyan.  Is this a legal trade or not.  I contend that you cant  make a trade  like that because team A team is 1 player over the roster limit....  thoughts?
A player should be locked to a roster for the week after playing a game. 

Yeah a guy can’t be traded after his team plays that week until everyone has played.  Can’t drop guys that played on Thursday until Tuesday either.  Those roster spots should be locked

if it helps any trades ARE good in the league up until kickoff of the plaers involved

Last edited by a moderator:
Just this AM I was able to complete a trade on MFL

Lockett & Godwin for Diggs

I wasn't sure how MFL would handle it but the way it works there is the players were transferred to each roster as per the trade, and corresponding waiver moves were allowed to balance rosters.  However since I started Godwin on Thursday his points are locked to my team for the week.

Users who are viewing this thread