What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is there a better strategy in this case? (1 Viewer)

dollar demons

Footballguy
I have Emanual Sanders and Zack Moss. He has Josh Allen. I'm up 5. I can play only one. Is there a better strategy? 4 pts per td pass, 1/2 pt per rec

I have Emanual Sanders and Zack Moss. He has Josh Allen. I'm up 5. I can play only one. Is there a better strategy? 4 pts per td pass, 1/2 pt per rec
I think if you were down you pick the RB because that's your best chance of catching up. But if you are up, then you choose sanders. Because if they run the ball you are good and you also have protection if the TD is scored by sanders. But you are very minimally up so you could make a case for Moss either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
 It doesn't exactly look good, but..........

I think you play Moss here all day every day. Remember, anything you get from Sanders is tied directly to Allen. MOST EVERYTHING you get from Moss will be in the form of handoffs, so thats the way I would go easily.

TZM

Users who are viewing this thread