What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sea @ Pitt (1 Viewer)

Never understand why teams have a punter take a delay of game when 5 yards is needed for a 1st down. Have the QB at least hard count them.

A little concerning for the Steelers that they haven't done much of anything so far, against the worst defense in the NFL. 

A little concerning for the Steelers that they haven't done much of anything so far, against the worst defense in the NFL. 

Perhaps but this is the 2021 Pittsburgh Steelers.  They're a bottom tier offense.  No creativity with their play calling, one of the worst offensive lines in football and an aging QB who is on his last wheels.  We were concerned before the season even started.

Perhaps but this is the 2021 Pittsburgh Steelers.  They're a bottom tier offense.  No creativity with their play calling, one of the worst offensive lines in football and an aging QB who is on his last wheels.  We were concerned before the season even started.
Agreed, I just mean, this is the worst defense on the NFL, and they are missing arguably the NFL's most valuable player. This is supposed to be a gimme, at least as far as the Steelers schedule goes.

Agreed, I just mean, this is the worst defense on the NFL, and they are missing arguably the NFL's most valuable player. This is supposed to be a gimme, at least as far as the Steelers schedule goes.

I get it but you have the worst defense in football going up against one of the worst offenses in football.  I guess this is the result.  

The Steelers defense hasn't exactly been stellar this year either...so why can't Seattle move the ball a little?

Given how hard TE is for a rookie, I've been really impressed with Freiermuth. I'd bet he ends up being their best player from this draft class.

Users who are viewing this thread