What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Proposed - Need Feedback (1 Viewer)

Matty1971

Footballguy
Full Point PPR, and I have the following RB's and WR's:

Najee Harris, Zeke, Swift, Javonte Williams, D'Ernest Johnson, Kalil Herbert

Jefferson, Pittman, Jeudy (IR), Rondale Moore, Crowder.

Was offered Ruggs for Herbert...is that fair?

Dynasty or Redraft?  Herbert has looked really good in a much more difficult position to find.  Ruggs has shown potential and I like him as a pick up but I am not sure I would move Herbert to do so.  Very close for me.

I think this is kinda neutral but I'd ask for more. Other team obviously needs a short term boost at RB, I'd try to package one of your other WRs with Herbert and see how high you can go with getting a better WR2/3 situation for your team.

Love that other team reached out to you, time to make it hurt a little and upgrade your starting rotation.

I think this is kinda neutral but I'd ask for more. Other team obviously needs a short term boost at RB, I'd try to package one of your other WRs with Herbert and see how high you can go with getting a better WR2/3 situation for your team.

Love that other team reached out to you, time to make it hurt a little and upgrade your starting rotation.
I have never understood this mentality.  The best trades are where both parties feel ok about the deal.  If you "make it hurt" then you run the risk of burning a trade partner for future transactions.

Users who are viewing this thread