What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***NY Jets at New England*** -7 O/U 42.5 (1 Viewer)

Looked like Harris TD but no challenge

scores the next play

Jets with a soft middle the whole drive 

Jets have been outscored 44-0 in the first Q this year

Harris running with authority so far…looks like the Jonnu the Pats hoped they signed showed up today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harris running with authority so far…looks like the Jonnu the Pats hoped they signed showed up today.
To be fair, the OL has been so unstable, the Pats have had Smith block 70%+ on drop backs. Hard to produce when you are blocking. But he did look horrible that one game with the drop turned Pick 6.

Jets get DPI call inside the 5 yard line. Wilson injured on play. Tackled hard from behind while throwing deep. 

Zach Wilson got rolled up on his ankle twice, weird how the 1st time was a no-call.

It's inexcusable how the Jets didn't have a vet QB behind Wilson to mentor him. Now you bring in a QB who never played an NFL snap?

Initially I thought he must've pushed off but on replay, very clean catch by Corey Davis! Nice play by him and good throw by White.

Well designed screen pass to Bolden for a TD. 24-7.

Jones taking a lot more shots down field this week. Hasn’t hit on them, but throwing a lot further from the LOS. 

Jets don’t make a 4th and short. Another big screen for Bolden (28 yards).  NE go for it on 4th down and make it. 

26 pass vs 14 rush for Patriots.  I had assumed it would be the other way around.  Maybe Pats just want Mac Jones to get in some practice reps.

That could put an end to his season, hope it's not an ACL/MCL and just a bruise. 

I liked some of what I've seen, invested in Moore and still think that will be a good combo but not in the near future like this year it seems. 
You hate Tua but like... Wilson?   What?  Whaaaaaaaat?

You hate Tua but like... Wilson?   What?  Whaaaaaaaat?
Zach Wilson? Kid has an arm, think he will be fine when they can get things set up right around him. 

Maybe I haven't seen enough but I didn't feel he was the major reason they were losing most weeks. 

Zach Wilson? Kid has an arm, think he will be fine when they can get things set up right around him. 

Maybe I haven't seen enough but I didn't feel he was the major reason they were losing most weeks. 
Never had the accuracy or experience against legit talent in college and its showing in a big way.

Luckily, I decided against picking up Crowder. I have no Jets on my team although I was 1 pick away from selecting Corey Davis in the draft.

Numbers are nothing too special but Michael Carter is a nice RB...just in a tough situation right now.

like i’ve mentioned, i have watched 90% of the games at least since the scott dierking says of the mid 70s.  today i watched roma v napoli and juventus v ac.  

Users who are viewing this thread