What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Lions at Rams Official Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Rams are now -27 the rest of the way if you had them? 

Gotta love taking double digits on these so called blowout games. Rams might still win this game but they are already way behind the 8 ball. 

Took the Lions +22.5 in a teaser.  Looking solid.

New England Patriots  -1

Green Bay Packers  -2.5

Tennessee Titans  +10

Tampa Bay Buccaneers  -5.5

Detroit Lions  +22.5

Indianapolis Colts  +9.5

THE scariest down and distance for this Rams D is 3rd and 15+.   We can’t seem to stop teams when in that position this year.  So stupid.  

Well the Lions at least made a half of it.
they almost almost destroyed my Lions/Rams parley as I had Rams to win both halves. Also have Kupp anytime Td scorer as part of it so I was feeling a bit shiftily elated when Rams got that TD in there 

PS - I quite like Kalif Raymond. Due to bye hell, I’m actually rolling him out in a dynasty league today 

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back to Raymond again, he’s got some juice. Shifty and with some decent burst.He seems to be inhabiting the role I kind of expected Trinity Benson to make his own, given that the Lions actively traded for the guy. Just shy of 100 yards now 

EDIT - who the hell is Bobby Price and where is Amon Ra ??

Another 3rd and long converted on the year against us.  Un real.  So F-ing sick of seeing that ####.  

Lions should have never been kicking that many field goals in a game where they were a 17-point underdog. Some of these coaches are either just dumb or insane. 

Lions should have never been kicking that many field goals in a game where they were a 17-point underdog. Some of these coaches are either just dumb or insane. 
I didn't have a problem with any of the FGs at the time they kicked them, especially since they are the worst 4th down team in the NFL. They were down 6 with the ball inside the Rams 20 with 6 minutes left so they had a chance to win which is all you could ask.

I didn't have a problem with any of the FGs at the time they kicked them, especially since they are the worst 4th down team in the NFL. They were down 6 with the ball inside the Rams 20 with 6 minutes left so they had a chance to win which is all you could ask.
When you’re a 17 point underdog you have to maximize your opportunities to score. You kick field goals when you’re a competitive team playing a similarly competitive team. Taking 3 points over the course of 4 situations when the talent is that tilted against you is bad game management imo

Users who are viewing this thread