What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago at Tampa Bay*** (-12.5) O/U 47 (1 Viewer)

Rolling into the 2nd quarter already calling any points ARob gets as garbage time…I’m not watching live, just updates via ESPN app, is Fields really bad or just a product of crap o-line and crap coaching?  Hard to think it’s all the latter

Romo trying REALLY hard to get into trouble.  Just spent 5 minutes insinuating that the fan who got the 600th td ball should demand to sleep with Giselle in exchange for it

Rolling into the 2nd quarter already calling any points ARob gets as garbage time…I’m not watching live, just updates via ESPN app, is Fields really bad or just a product of crap o-line and crap coaching?  Hard to think it’s all the latter
the entire offense will always be crap as long as nagy is around

Rolling into the 2nd quarter already calling any points ARob gets as garbage time…I’m not watching live, just updates via ESPN app, is

Fields

really bad or just a product of crap o-line and crap coaching?  Hard to think it’s all the latter

Well despite all the pre-game chatter about being prepared for the blitzes, the play calling has been stagnant and Fields is too slow to release the ball, so he's been hit and stripped a couple of times, harried and thrown interceptions, Kmet has dropped a first down with the ball in his hands, yeah, it's been as bad as you could exepect.

Well despite all the pre-game chatter about being prepared for the blitzes, the play calling has been stagnant and Fields is too slow to release the ball, so he's been hit and stripped a couple of times, harried and thrown interceptions, Kmet has dropped a first down with the ball in his hands, yeah, it's been as bad as you could exepect.

Yep and another strip sack. My goodness. Bye bye Nagy.

Why was our 4th tight end in for that play?? That was exactly what we are (over)paying Jimmy Graham for. Is he even active today??

“This is huge. This could determine the game” on 4th and goal from the 1 up 35-3 end of 3Q. What are these announcers smoking?

Users who are viewing this thread