What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Indy at San Fran*** (-3.5) O/U 41.5 (1 Viewer)

Looked like it was raining (hard)... sideways! Could be a wild night for the kicking game.

Need no Al-Shaair and then no Kamara tomorrow. 

Good luck, duck, don't leave the lights on when you're weeping. 

Mitchell looks good, like I knew he would from the draft. Wanted him so bad in rookie drafts but didn't have a third or fourth rounder. Herbert was consolation. 

I had the rookie backs on dial this year. Some of them were a lot better than people were giving them credit for. These guys are one-cut-and-go guys, perfect for a wide zone system. Mitchell is one of them. 

Anyway, enough of the self back-patting/laments. 

That was a heck of a start in the driving rain. Let's see Taylor now. 

Mitchell just showing what a waste Trey Sermon was with the 3rd round pick. I've never seen a coach showcase how bad he is in the draft then by drafting the same position 3 rounds apart and even moving up I think for Sermon. 

Sermon might be worth just cutting even in dynasty formats unless you have 30-40 man rosters, waste of space trying to get return on him. Complete Bust and I guess some of us didn't study the camp reports very hard. 

Mitchell just showing what a waste Trey Sermon was with the 3rd round pick. I've never seen a coach showcase how bad he is in the draft then by drafting the same position 3 rounds apart and even moving up I think for Sermon. 

Sermon might be worth just cutting even in dynasty formats unless you have 30-40 man rosters, waste of space trying to get return on him. Complete Bust and I guess some of us didn't study the camp reports very hard. 
Elijah Mitchell is a grown-### running back.

If Mitchell was this good, why did the Niners burn the picks on Sermon or if they did burn them on Sermon then why take Mitchell and now look a little foolish for investing in Sermon in the 3rd round. 

Mitchell is a rookie RB, awesome. But they burned a 3rd on Sermon and to my knowledge used some draft capital to move up to get him. 

I look at things differently than some, it just seems comical more than some mastermind move. 

If Mitchell was this good, why did the Niners burn the picks on Sermon or if they did burn them on Sermon then why take Mitchell and now look a little foolish for investing in Sermon in the 3rd round. 

Mitchell is a rookie RB, awesome. But they burned a 3rd on Sermon and to my knowledge used some draft capital to move up to get him. 

I look at things differently than some, it just seems comical more than some mastermind move. 
They didn’t know and Raheem was healthy 

Lotta run plays. Indy is good against the run. Sort of surprising first drive there. The SF line must have been firing out. 

JaMycal is the third down back here, I see, but slipped down on that one. Tough conditions. On a linebacker, too. 

Instead of a butterfly on the Wentz cartoon showing his coming over from Philly to Indy, replace the butterfly with a cockroach and that woulda been pretty funny. 

That's Wentz's football IQ. Nothing open but seeing a guy downfield heave it up there and if his guy doesn't get it hope for the DPI 

Users who are viewing this thread