Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

ROS which injured RB will have the better stretch run?

greenmountaingoat

Question

I have CMC/Hubbard, Robinson, Mitchell, Darrel Williams and I'm hanging onto Carson.

This is full PPR 2rb/2wr/2 flex league.

Due to byes and injuries, there's a bunch of guys that I think have a clearer path to being playable for me. Carson's neck may never be right and it looks like the Penny/Collins/Dallas etc may end up eating into his work. Carson wasn't particularly effective and though he scored some TDs, seemed like a regression candidate.

Hunt- out longer (4-6 week timeline given per ESPN) and calf injuries can linger too. D'ernest might have earned himself some playing time but Hunt seems like his upside is higher if he actually fully recovers. 6 weeks from now is only like 1-2 games before the FF playoffs. At 4-3, he may be a luxury for my consolation match :)

Pollard was dropped because bye week.

CEH is still out there in my league.

Also available are Gronk and Beasley. Gronk could have flex value and Beasley could be an option for me if Toney can't get right. He's been pretty boom-bust though. Not into that much.

Thinking 

CEH>Gronk>Hunt>Carson>Pollard>Beasley?

3 answers to this question

If you need immediate production, CEH.  If you want the highest ceiling via handcuff, Pollard.  Best for the playoffs, if you can hold, would probably be Hunt.  I think it comes down to your analysis of your needs and whether you want to shoot for the moon or set your sights a little lower.