What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rodgers Out - Help for Short Term QB (1 Viewer)

Mr. Know-It-All

Footballguy
Guys available on wire include Big Ben, Mayfield, Jordan Love, Siemian, Hill, Mike White, Jimmy Garopollo, Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence.  Not only are they not very good but only Love, White and whoever starts for NO have decent matchups.  Basically I want a guy that wont hurt me because there's not much there that will help me.

TD = 6, 3 pts at 250 yds and +1 each addl 25 yards, -1 per int.

Thoughts?

Guys available on wire include Big Ben, Mayfield, Jordan Love, Siemian, Hill, Mike White, Jimmy Garopollo, Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence.  Not only are they not very good but only Love, White and whoever starts for NO have decent matchups.  Basically I want a guy that wont hurt me because there's not much there that will help me.

TD = 6, 3 pts at 250 yds and +1 each addl 25 yards, -1 per int.

Thoughts?
Name doesn't check out otherwise there wouldn't be a question

I think I would be looking at it based on my opponent and whether or not I am favored to win (want high floor) or lose (want high ceiling).   I think I can cross of the White Lotus (Mike White) because Thursday games are always ugly offensively plus he has nowhere to go but down.  I would cross of Mayfield because of this injury situation (easily reinjured in game).  If you want the highest ceiling I think I would go with Fields based on his usage but that floor may be negative.  Lawrence is tempting but I hate the matchup vs the Bills.  If you want the highest floor I go with Jimmy G.  because he has played decently.  If you can wait I think I see if Taysom starts and if so I go with him due to the matchup.  If not (and because you say you just want a guy that won't hurt you) I would go with Jimmy G.

Users who are viewing this thread