What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All in trade help (1 Viewer)

BrodyN14

Footballguy
Thinking I might make a move to go all in. 
I have nick chubb and mike Williams on my bench in a keeper league.  PPR

Ive been offered davante Adam’s for nick chubb and mclarin. Another trade mike Williams and a 2nd round pick for Najee Harris and a 14th round pick 

I have a trade offer sent to essentially rent out Travis Kelce for the rest of the season and I give up a 5th round pick. 

I’m giving up my depth but getting the better players in the deals I need some help.

QB: Brady

RB: CMC Ekeler Hubbard Pollard Chubb

WR: Evans Deebo Diontae Johnson AJ Green People’s-Jones Mclarin Williams

TE: Knox Arnold

What are you starting requirements and keeper rules?  Need more information to really give a valid assessment.

Without knowing anything else I like the M. Williams for Harris trade.  But maybe that doesn't help if you can only play 2 RB's.   I think the deal for Adams is a bit much and would rather go Chubb and Williams for Adams but then again not knowing how many keepers you get that may change that thought as well. 

What are you starting requirements and keeper rules?  Need more information to really give a valid assessment.

Without knowing anything else I like the M. Williams for Harris trade.  But maybe that doesn't help if you can only play 2 RB's.   I think the deal for Adams is a bit much and would rather go Chubb and Williams for Adams but then again not knowing how many keepers you get that may change that thought as well. 
It’s 3 WR 2 RB 1 Flex. Keepers you lose them 2 rounds before drafted. I tried willams and Chubb for Adam’s but he  has Keenan Allen and turned it down. We get 3 keepers and lose it two rounds before they were drafted mine next year will be Brady, Ekler and Deebo. 

It’s 3 WR 2 RB 1 Flex. Keepers you lose them 2 rounds before drafted. I tried willams and Chubb for Adam’s but he  has Keenan Allen and turned it down. We get 3 keepers and lose it two rounds before they were drafted mine next year will be Brady, Ekler and Deebo. 
If it's a 1 QB league I wouldn't be keeping Brady.  It's a waste of a keeper when you only have three spots.  

I would do the Harris/Williams trade and that gives you a starting lineup of:

• RB - CMC/Ekeler
  • WR - Evans/Deebo/ DJ(or McLaurin)
  • Flex - Harris/Chubb
This also gives you choices for keepers in CMC/Ekeler/Harris/Chubb/Deebo/McLaurin

Users who are viewing this thread