What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waukesha WI - Christmas Parade Attacked by Driver (Darrell Brooks Jr) in an SUV (1 Viewer)

If you can't acknowledge the hypocrisy, we can't move on. If you acknowledge that Rittenhouse was justifiably about race, that opens the door from everyone on the opposite fringe to start talking about Black Supremacy and BLM domestic terrorists starting to attack white people. Which when we look at the suspect and how drastically the MSM is avoiding talking about his background, that's how we're going to get there. 

Either cover both the same with just the facts or label both racist domestic terrorists. Either way, be consistent.
So THIS is why this thread was started?  Its quite a bit over the top considering the poll here has like 80+% concur Rittenhouse was not about race.

I still don't think this was a premeditated hate crime.

Just a doosh criminal that is probably dumb as ####

So THIS is why this thread was started?  Its quite a bit over the top considering the poll here has like 80+% concur Rittenhouse was not about race.
And yet people keep saying he's a white supremacist. 

And no this thread was started because it always comes back to politics nowadays. 

What do you base this on?
Piecing the videos together.

He literally bypassed large groups of people in the parade, drove down the street passed parade participants and watchers , swerved around a float, an ATV before reaching a point where there was no way around 

If he was out for hate crime, why skip around a bunch of people? 

Last edited by a moderator:

He literally bypassed large groups of people in the parade, drove down the street passed parade participants and watchers , swerved around a float, an ATV before reaching a point where there was no way around 

Just out for a Sunday drive?  

I haven't watched all of the videos you have, so I'll take your word for it for now. But my first thoughts are...

- Why not divert his route into a side street?

- Why not stop and flee on foot, once he became barricaded by humans?

- Were any cars even chasing him?

Until I see some reasonable answers to the above questions, and based on this #######'s social media history + the proximity in time and location to the KR trial, I lean towards hate crime by a racially motivated psychopath.

Court commissioner sets cash bail at $5mil.  Notes presumption of innocence, extraordinary nature of the case, long history of violence, not following court orders, bail-jumping, etc.  Wisconsin does not allow bail bonds - requires accused to actual post the cash.

I haven't watched all of the videos you have, so I'll take your word for it for now. But my first thoughts are...

- Why not divert his route into a side street?

- Why not stop and flee on foot, once he became barricaded by humans?

- Were any cars even chasing him?

Until I see some reasonable answers to the above questions, and based on this #######'s social media history + the proximity in time and location to the KR trial, I lean towards hate crime by a racially motivated psychopath.
I could be wrong but make no mistake regardless of motivation, I think he should be tortured to death 

Milwaukee BLM 'militant' says Waukesha Christmas parade attack may be start of 'revolution'

Emma Colton

November 23, 2021, 7:54 am

A Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal "the revolution" may have begun.

"I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened," Vaun Mayes said on Facebook Live on Monday. "But it sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade."

Mayes is a well-known activist in Milwaukee. He describes himself as a "Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant," in his Twitter bio, which is accompanied by various hashtags, including "#BlackLivesMatter," "#BlackLoveMatters" and "#RBG."

"I said I wasn’t going to speak on no rumors. Y'all are repeating some of the stuff that, you know, that has come up. And I can tell you that the initial person who reached out to me said that they believe that this has to do with the verdict, and so I made an assumption of which side it would be from, but I don’t know," he added in the video, referring to the not-guilty verdict of Kyle Rittenhouse. The video was filmed at the scene of the parade attack.

Mayes did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment on Twitter regarding what he meant by "the revolution." Black Lives Matter also did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment on Mayes’ Facebook Live video.

Rittenhouse was acquitted on Friday following a high-profile trial regarding the fatal shootings of two men and the injury of another during riots in Kenosha last summer. The riots came in response to a White police officer shooting a Black man, Jacob Blake, leaving him partly paralyzed.

Police have not released a motive behind the attack on Sunday night, which left five dead and 48 others injured after a car drove through a Christmas parade. No connection has been found between the attack and the not guilty verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. Authorities arrested Darrell Brooks Jr. and charged him with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide.

Police and emergency responders gather after a vehicle plowed through the Christmas Parade, leaving multiple people injured in Waukesha, Wisconsin, U.S. November 21, 2021.

Though his motive is unclear, a Facebook account appearing to belong to Brooks under one of his aliases, "MathBoi Fly," commented that he "wasn’t surprised 1 bit" about the Rittenhouse verdict.

Brooks, 39, also has an extensive criminal record stretching back to 1999, and made bail twice in Wisconsin this year despite having an active sex crime warrant in Nevada.

View more on Yahoo News

Sure this is possible, but how does one plow through a parade and target specific people? Seems kinda hard to do especially when it is winter and cold out and you are driving that fast. 

That doesn't seem to be an example of leftists spinning the story. Just because she/he/whoever had a false take about Rittenhouse doesn't mean that they are wrong about this one.

But either way, this is where I get confused. Some of you complain that the left is making everything about race. I haven't heard too many people make this particular incident about race but yet here you are searching for random Twitter accounts that bring it up and linking you here and trying to force that narrative on to anyone that considers them part of the left. 

In the case where the psychopaths on your side act up, the spin becomes oh this poor insane man, this has nothing to do with his politics.  When one psychopath on the right drives a vehicle into a crowd, it is a $25 million lawsuits where the organizations which motivated the attack are somehow responsible.  

In the case where the psychopaths on your side act up, the spin becomes oh this poor insane man, this has nothing to do with his politics.  When one psychopath on the right drives a vehicle into a crowd, it is a $25 million lawsuits where the organizations which motivated the attack are somehow responsible.  
Is this typical PSF trash response?

I guess that's what the Sunday drive comment was for?

Hint: I don't have a "side"

Is this typical PSF trash?  :lmao:

I guess that's what the Sunday drive comment was for?

Hint: I don't have a "side"

I know.  None of the leftists have sides.  They just end up taking the leftist position 90 percent of the time.  

I know.  None of the leftists have sides.  They just end up taking the leftist position 90 percent of the time.  

I love the "I don't have a side" and "I'm independent" shtick that goes on in here.  Bash on conservatives all day long, never say anything bad or critical about ANYONE on the left and then declare that you're a "moderate".  Please.

What?

So the leftist position is Rittenhouse was innocent. 

This guy that plowed into the parade should be tortured to death but it may not have been a hate crime

I also think you should shoot looters

Cool I'm leftist then.

And with that I'll take my break from the psf again.  

So far the leftist position on this case is that this guy was a POS, shouldn't have been out on bail, and should spend the rest of his life in jail. 

The horror

Exactly.  You remove the politics when it makes your side look bad.  You inject the politics and condemn the entire right when it makes their side look bad.  I know you will never see how grossly hypocritical this is, but it is.  

I was with you til the last part. I think the answer to the last part is your first 2 words. Those are engaging and thus profitable. 

No reasonable person sees what happened last night as political, but politics aren't geared towards anything pragmatic because they lack revenue streams. Those that over consume politics and immediately draw conclusions that align with their bias - they're the path to profits.
Agree, but wasn't surprised when Rittenhouse was brought up right away in the FFA thread, as well as references to "libs", and a mention of Soros for good measure. Some people can't help but making discussions toxic, and overconsumption of political media is a major contributor. 

You can’t be serious?  There are videos of him serving into people, speeding up to hit people.  It was on cbs tonight..

Prob best to step aside for a few days.

I mean he also could have turned down a side street at any time. There were plenty of chances to do so. 

You can’t be serious?  There are videos of him serving into people, speeding up to hit people.  It was on cbs tonight..
I haven't seen those videos, but the ones from the OP show the SUV driving in a straight line past a bunch of people, including a child dancing in the streets. Not sure what made him start running over people, but it doesn't seem like a calculated decision.

I was simply commenting on a pre meditated hate crime vs a crazy criminal on the run....

I was not making excuses for said scum bag.  So please stop acting like I'm defending this piece of trash.   

I haven't seen those videos, but the ones from the OP show the SUV driving in a straight line past a bunch of people, including a child dancing in the streets. Not sure what made him start running over people, but it doesn't seem like a calculated decision.
He started running over people when the entire street in front of him was blocked. 

Wisconsin have the death penalty? If so this scum should be paraded unceremoniously to the front of the line as soon as possible 

High as a kite?
That's what I was wondering. The beginning of this video pieces the clips together.

From moment through barricade. To blowing by a bunch of people, to swerving around vehicles and missing people, to actually hitting his brakes as he runs into the crowd.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DzcSKG_z6TH8&ved=2ahUKEwjG_-Lx76_0AhWGj4kEHSHyCE0QtwJ6BAg1EAI&usg=AOvVaw33c4keTsKF4eDxz4hrAkQO 

Either way it's horrible and and he deserves a slow painful death

Users who are viewing this thread