Half PPR redraft, need a Kelce bye-week fill in:

• Brandin Cooks
  • Alex Collins
  • JD McKissic
  • Hunter Renfrow
  • Jeff Wilson
  • Miles Sanders
  • Rhamondre Stevenson

I must start two of those RB's this week (Conner bye) so not completely looking at ROS value, if I was doing that it'd be a fairly easy Wilson from where I'm looking but I might need him for one week

3 answers to this question

I would drop whoever you aren't starting of Wilson and Collins.  If Elijah Mitchell is still out then it makes an easy drop of Collins. 

If you aren't starting either of them then I probably drop Collins as he has no upside.  He is 40 yds (+/- 5 yds) and doesn't catch passes.  

Edited by Gally

Another vote to drop Collins.  Things could turn around in Seattle and Alex could end up being the beneficiary.  But I'd not count on it. 

I also think that I'd start Sanders and Stevenson as previous poster suggests.  So I'd be open to dropping Wilson if you think that Collins might have longer term value (I do not think that). Honestly, without knowing the size of your league and who is available on the wire, I'd be very open to dropping both Collins and Wilson.