What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop one of these (1 Viewer)

titusbramble

Footballguy
Half PPR redraft, need a Kelce bye-week fill in:

• Brandin Cooks
  • Alex Collins
  • JD McKissic
  • Hunter Renfrow
  • Jeff Wilson
  • Miles Sanders
  • Rhamondre Stevenson
I must start two of those RB's this week (Conner bye) so not completely looking at ROS value, if I was doing that it'd be a fairly easy Wilson from where I'm looking but I might need him for one week

I would drop whoever you aren't starting of Wilson and Collins.  If Elijah Mitchell is still out then it makes an easy drop of Collins. 

If you aren't starting either of them then I probably drop Collins as he has no upside.  He is 40 yds (+/- 5 yds) and doesn't catch passes.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Another vote to drop Collins.  Things could turn around in Seattle and Alex could end up being the beneficiary.  But I'd not count on it. 

I also think that I'd start Sanders and Stevenson as previous poster suggests.  So I'd be open to dropping Wilson if you think that Collins might have longer term value (I do not think that). Honestly, without knowing the size of your league and who is available on the wire, I'd be very open to dropping both Collins and Wilson.

Users who are viewing this thread