What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Elijah Moore vs chase Claypool (1 Viewer)

I would prefer Moore given the uncertainty in the Pittsburgh passing game going forward. Moore's at least producing when we know the Jets situation is a dumpster fire

You ask "long term", so I assume this is dynasty.  This is a 3rd vote for Moore. 

Claypool has shown that he can explode any given week.  But I don't think that happens this year - not enough, at least, that you could ever have confidence starting him.  Clearly Big Ben will not be the qb next year.  The qb is not on the roster (Steelers fans better hope anyway!).  So who will it be?  Will they trade for or bring in a legit veteran or will it end up being a rookie?  If it is a rookie, chances are that this year AND next year will not give you the return on Claypool that you want.

I'd rather take a chance at the young guy who lit it up before the season and seems to be coming on now - even with a horrible offense around him.  At the very least it seems like he will get a decent number of targets per game - something that you cannot have much optimism for with Claypool.

Users who are viewing this thread