What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Baltimore*** (-3) O/U 47 (1 Viewer)

Call changed

L.Jackson pass deep right to M.Andrews to CLE 13 for 39 yards (R.Harrison) [J.Clowney]. Penalty on CLE-R.Harrison - Defensive Pass Interference - declined.

I feel sick to my stomach. Worst nightmare drive. Seems they declined the penalty & then the Browns gave Jackson 37 seconds to throw that. Gah!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, looks like they've benched Bateman after that second high jump to take the ball from an intended receiver. Haven't seen him on the field since then. 
He’s been back in but it looks like they take him out in the red zone.

Hmmmm…..

Browns DB Ronnnie Harrison got benched right before the TD.

He was replaced by Grant Delpit who missed all of last year so he's basically a rookie.  He looked confused and the vet safety J Johnson came over after the play to talk to him.  

Last week Harrison got benched for disciplinary reasons.  Looks like the same thing this week and it really hurt them on  that play.

Was bitter sweet that Andrews TD I needed 10.6 pts from Tucker to ice the #1 seed and not be the #3 seed and have to win my way into the championship round.  I figured Lamar throws it away and I get my icing FG.

Now I have to sweat that one out still down just under 2 pts.

His arm got hit. It was an incredible play. Wow you gotta be some kind of a hater to see it like that.
Was talking about the Andrews catch, but lol at "incredible". The guy has been dreadful tonight throwing the ball, you have to be a complete homer not to see it like that.

Looked like Garrett hit his arm
Was talking about the Andrews play.

Last edited by a moderator:
IDP Update for @Hot Sauce Guy:

Hopefully your Cleveland LB is making plays.

In news on my front, JOK is A-OK. 

Seriously, I sat Reeder for him today. Reeder scored 16.25 points. That's a bunch in my league, but JOK is closing in on that and makes me feel good that I played him. There may be a big play incoming if Cleveland can make this a game and force Lamar to throw more. I'd rather swing for the fences with Owusu-Koromoah than the steadier but game-dependent Reeder. 

Three JOK posts and nobody read the others' posts. That must have been quite the nice play. He broke on the ball, saw Brown, and took the legs. 

Literally every time my opponent has Andrews, he has a big week.  It’s hard for me to fathom that there are weeks he doesn’t score 

Am I watching the game, because it really looked like a hit they would have called even a couple of years ago. They don't let anything fly any more, never mind that. 

Users who are viewing this thread