What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***TNF-Dallas Cowboys at New Orleans*** (+6) O/U 46 Kamara-OUT, Lamb-Active, Cooper-Active but maybe limited (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Lot of potential players people might be interested in this evening. 

Hill is widely expected to start and be under Center tonight for the Saints. 

If Dallas ha s a potent air attack with their weapons back in full mostly, shouldn't Zeke see wider running lanes? I know the Saints are typically the best at shutting down opposing RBs but there's always an exception once in a while. 

Go!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a lot going on in this game tonight: Starting Dak and the Dallas defense (wishing Simien could start one more game). I have Amari rostered and still not sure what to do.  I may bench him, and I may flex in Dalton Schultz.

is Dallas Defense a must start tonight? Like top 10 kind of a start for the week? asking for a friend...

Got Gallup in the lineup, hoping Cooper isn't 100% but happy to see Lamb in the lineup. Saints D hopefully focus on CD instead of Gallup.

Anyone else strongly considering benching Zeke? 

I don't have a lot of options in many leagues but there are a couple where suddenly I'm holding Mattison, Williams and Miles Sanders who is starting to look like the last man standing, Hurts they say will not be able to scramble much this weekend and Sanders practiced in FULL today so he should be ready to rock out Sunday. 

Zeke tonight seems like you'll be lucky to scrape 10-12. 

Starting Zeke and Pollard tonight. Can't afford Zeke to start and then go down early. 

Anyone else strongly considering benching Zeke? 

I don't have a lot of options in many leagues but there are a couple where suddenly I'm holding Mattison, Williams and Miles Sanders who is starting to look like the last man standing, Hurts they say will not be able to scramble much this weekend and Sanders practiced in FULL today so he should be ready to rock out Sunday. 

Zeke tonight seems like you'll be lucky to scrape 10-12. 
Never. Start. Sanders.

For ferks sake how many times do I have to repeat myself on this?

Having a hard time pulling the trigger on Gallup over Aiyuk/Pittman/Metcalf/Mooney.

May just have to risk Gallup going off. 

late to the party I guess....why would Cooper be limited?....wasn't it just a COVID thing....because of conditioning or something

I just don't see anyway The Saints can win this game given the injuries and metrics. so.......

New Orleans- 24

Dallas- 23

late to the party I guess....why would Cooper be limited?....wasn't it just a COVID thing....because of conditioning or something
Thought I saw reports that he was still coughing this week at the facility and didn't have the conditioning to even practice. I'm wondering what that looks like in a game trying to run up and down the field. For now he's on my bench, while starting Cordarelle, Aiyuk, and E Moore. Feel like I'm rolling the dice. 

If he was down and out with covid he could be limited for months, I know some healthy people in their 20s who caught it and took a long time to get back to normal breathing wise.  Can't imagine how it would effect a top athlete.

Polish Hammer said:
Thought I saw reports that he was still coughing this week at the facility and didn't have the conditioning to even practice. I'm wondering what that looks like in a game trying to run up and down the field. For now he's on my bench, while starting Cordarelle, Aiyuk, and E Moore. Feel like I'm rolling the dice. 
Personally I think you've got the three best guys in there, and I hate hate hate the Jets passing offense.

Stinkin Ref said:
Not sure I always buy the limited snap count reports. Sometimes guys are playing well and they play more than expected. I recall that  was the case with Kittle after he returned after his IR stint and he played a lot and did very well.

This is the worst injury crisis the Saints have had since I've been following them (mid 80's). The Cowboys cover with ease tonight.

Have we ever seen Taysom Hill have a game to himself?

I assume they let him throw the ball .... Could be tough to defend.

This has beatdown written all over it. I think NO might be a bottom 5 team right now. I have a hard time seeing them topping 17 points. 

I'll say 31-13 Dallas. Kind of expecting Pollard to be heavily involved, and Dak should be able to do whatever he wants. 

Users who are viewing this thread