What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Semifinal covid conundrum (AJB, Ekeler, Carter, Foreman) (1 Viewer)

Adso

Footballguy
PPR.

Need to start one of these guys... but timing and COVID make it tricky.

- AJB: plays tonight, but just coming off IR today. Looks like Julio is trending towards being out but AJB has only done walkthroughs and hasn't participated in a full practice since being injured. Playing SFO who is flying across country and on a short week. ***Julio is now playing with no nijury designation and the Titans are missing 3 on the OL***

- Foreman: plays tonight and looked pretty good last week, had the most carries, but his ceiling seems limited and Hilliard/McNichols both got significant timeshare last week. He would be third in line for targets out of these RB's most likely.

- Ekeler: on the COVID list and unlikely, though still possible to clear by the game this weekend. Easily the best start of all of these guys playing HOU this week.

- Carter: dumpster fire team and did not do well in his first game back last week, though he was looking pretty good prior to the injury. Jets are playing the Jags so the Jets could actually be in this one and the running game be more viable.

Carter is my only backup option if I roll the dice and don't start AJB or Foreman tonight.

What would you do? 

ps: leave your link and I'll answer yours

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread