What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021-22 Playoff Survivor (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Who's in this year?

Would like 8 teams and can take up to 12.

Bass*

Duckboy*

Old Mil*

Bro1ncos*

Rzrback*

Ref*

ryheaps

Arud

Maggot

-Oz-*

Go DC*

Crippler*

Busman - alternate

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy to jump in at the #5 slot. Are the rules posted in the Mock Draft Forum somewhere?

this is what we used last year. Will probably still work , even with more entries since there are more playoff games the first weekend, but might need to adjust the number of advancing teams. 

Week 1 you must draft players only playing in playoff week 1.  10 rounds.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K, 1 Flex

You may draft a backup QB from the same team as your first QB only.

First week draft is random order. No elimination

Second week we pick slots by week 1 scores. Top 4 scores adding week 1 and 2 advance

Third week we pick slots by week 2 scores. Top 2 advance

Super bowl

Keep two players maximum each round

Y’all are early. I was going to look for this thread after this week. 

in, I guess 🤷

Looked up the scoring n the playoff league a year ago and it was ppr scoring with one ppr for all positions except TE, which was two points per reception.

Are we doing random draw tomorrow or something fun like sorting by fewest letters in your username?

Total Starters:10

Number of Starting QBs:1

Number of Starting RBs:2-3

Number of Starting WRs:3-4

Number of Starting TEs:1-2

Number of Starting PKs:1

Number of Starting Defs:1

Use "Best Ball" Lineup:Yes

We are drafting 12 spots.  Note one flex at RB/WR/TE.  You can draft 2 QBs or Ks, but the second may only be from the team of the first QB/K you drafted (you will get the highest score of the two and no flex score).

Don't draft and Packers or Titans.

https://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/63608#0

Another change this year...we'll shed 4 teams after week one and then drop all scores.  We'll redraft next week.  Each team will have the option to keep one or two players.  That will cost you your 7th and maybe your 8th round pick.  We'll pick draft positions next week based scoring this week.

Will the three new teams please PM your e-mail address.

:rant:  picking 3rd sucks.  Knew bass and Bro were going Kelce, gronk. Then this tier is large imo.  Took me a while to decide between safe, upside, and positional value. Settled on none of these with Mixon 🤷 :bag:

@Stinkin Ref otc

@Maggot Brain on deck sorry, @BusMan on deck

Last edited by a moderator:
I considered Kupp at 1.1.  I like the Rams chances to make a run.
Came very close to taking Kupp and about a second after I selected Nixon I had buyers remorse. Oh well, I’ll be able to enjoy the Titans run after being kicked out here. 

I was a bit surprised with two QBs going in the top six and was excited going to look at who I should draft, but I agree with @-OZ-, who earlier said that there is a large tier after the top two (or possibly after Kelce alone).

If Fournette is healthy and gets his end of season usage, then I like getting him at #7 overall. But, is he healthy? Won't know till much later, so this could be a regrettable pick. I always enjoy these drafts though, because it is a combo of picking values and winning teams, particularly with the early round selections.

Good Luck all!

Thanks!  Invite didn’t come through to my email though (checked spam too and not there). Ryheaps@comcast.net 

FYI - I have a home bible study from now till about 6:15 CST, but I will be back then and make a pick if I am OTC

Users who are viewing this thread