What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Biden: Worst President Ever? (1 Viewer)

Is Biden the worst President ever?

• Yes

Votes: 31 30.7%
  • No

Votes: 70 69.3%

• Total voters
But no one's got you beat on revisionist history.  :thumbup:
What was unemployment when Obama took office and when he left?

What was GDP the last four years of Obama?

What were the deficits the last four years of Obama?

Compare average border crossing for Obama's last four years vs Trump's.

You folks trying to run Obama down should stick to your Fox talking point "I didn't get to keep my doctor!"

I hope most of you are trolling, if not I weep for this country.

Trump had the most secure border since the Mayans ran Mexico.  Now look at it.  Unemployment was as close to zero as humanly possible before the virus came over from China.  
Haha, Trump not only had the highest number of border arrests in 2019 since the '00's, he also deported far fewer people than Obama. 

Obama reduced unemployment from 10 to 4.7.  Trump actually slowed the rate of decrease to a measly 1.2 more to end at 3.5.

Like I said, you MAGA guys are certainly good at cooking up fantasies...SAD

Haha, Trump not only had the highest number of border arrests in 2019 since the '00's, he also deported far fewer people than Obama. 

Obama reduced unemployment from 10 to 4.7.  Trump actually slowed the rate of decrease to a measly 1.2 more to end at 3.5.

No one's got you beat at revisionist history AND cherry-picking!!  It's almost as if you went to school exclusively for it. 

Sorry, not true friend. He was a champion of small business. Biden is a champion of not delivering. 
Im glad you think he was a champion of small business  He was a champion of a lot of awful things as well.  Overall...a very bad POTUS.

:goodposting:

for most , not all, it’s circle the wagons and defend this silly goose of a President 
Its not a circle the wagons to defend him.  That happens in that MAGA thread.  Its that the other guy was worse.  Look at most of the responses.  its that he is a disappointment...that he is bad.  Just not the worst.  That is a pretty tepid defense.  And the largest group that think Biden is the worst ever...will still openly admit they will vote for Trump again.  That is pretty telling.

Clearly Biden is struggling.  Again, I put the majority of this on his age.  He just doesn't come off as Presidential. He comes off as a feeble old man.  I think this does limit his ability for him to flex his muscles with the legislature to get things done.

I also believe he wrongfully thought as long as he was opposite Trump, he would be able to get anything done.  And that's not an unfair belief.  He was elected because of the ABT crowd, and rode that wave into the oval office.  

Worst President ever?  Might be a stretch for me.   He is dealing with a severely partisan political system, and that's gotta be hard for anyone

No one's got you beat at revisionist history AND cherry-picking!!  It's almost as if you went to school exclusively for it. 
Sure they do...the people acting as if Obama left a mess and Trump fixed it all.  That is the king of revisionist history.  That much is crystal clear.

Clearly Biden is struggling.  Again, I put the majority of this on his age. 

He's always had substandard intelligence too.  Education, degree, GPA, success outside of politics...all evident.

Dude never had the competencies for the office and it's astonishing that the FFA liberals ever thought he did, absolutely astonishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly Biden is struggling.  Again, I put the majority of this on his age.  He just doesn't come off as Presidential. He comes off as a feeble old man.  I think this does limit his ability for him to flex his muscles with the legislature to get things done.

I also believe he wrongfully thought as long as he was opposite Trump, he would be able to get anything done.  And that's not an unfair belief.  He was elected because of the ABT crowd, and rode that wave into the oval office.  

Worst President ever?  Might be a stretch for me.   He is dealing with a severely partisan political system, and that's gotta be hard for anyone
The bolded yes...and that was true for Obama and Trump and will be going forward as well.

you guys know what the unemployment rate is now?  3.9%... and dropping.

Under Biden, unemployment went from 6.4% (Jan 2021) to 3.9%. Worst president of all time, right?

Donald was a stellar commander in chief. He set the plate for a great recovery. Unfortunately I can’t think of 1 thing that Biden hasn’t failed at . He’s been great for the Republican party What a disaster. Putin must be shaking in his boots

Trump Accomplishments

1.  Reversed era of soft foreign policy w/China and Iran

2.  Turned the economy into a juggernaught without using Biden-ish money printing

3.  Actually addressed Immigration

4.  Appointed conservative judges

5.  Supported Law Enforcement

6.  Supported the military

I'm probably missing a few, but that's a great list for a 4 year term.

I agree with most of this.  Biden is not presidential and doesn't really inspire anyone.  The Dems had better picks in the primary, but they went with the guy that had the best chance of beating Trump.  I would put Biden as a 'Meh' president that will end up in the bottom 1/3, but far from the worse ever.

Hopefully we don't see either in 2024.

Trump Accomplishments

2.  Turned the economy into a juggernaught without using Biden-ish money printing

I mostly disagree with this list, but that's not the point. If Trump had cured half the ills that befall society over his 4 year term, the events post-election and his involvement in them would be enough to declare him a terrible president overall. I just pray that he's the worst of my hopefully long lifetime.

the people voting no are not using anything to measure "worst" other than they're feelings

in 1 year under Biden we've has massive inflation, trillions added to national debt, border situation that's an absolute disgrace and humanitarian crisis, 500,000 dead from covid and the response he promised not anywhere near what was delivered, the Afghanistan debacle ..... yes, Biden is the worst in my lifetime (I'm 52) just pray he doesn't screw things up the next 3 like he's done the first year
:goodposting:

Very true my friend. It’s understandable after the amount of Trump ranting the last 5 years many will be too proud to acknowledge how bad this has been. They are just too emotional invested and can’t accept any other narrative. I’m with you and am praying Biden can get it together, for the sake of our county. 

Trump Accomplishments

I can't get behind 1, 2, 5 or 6. No need to re-hash.

Yes, he did address immigration, although I wasn't in favor of his "solutions."

Those conservative judges have mostly turned out to be semi-decent choices. I'm not thrilled about them though.

I can't get behind 1, 2, 5 or 6. No need to re-hash.

Yes, he did address immigration, although I wasn't in favor of his "solutions."

Those conservative judges have mostly turned out to be semi-decent choices. I'm not thrilled about them though.

I can appreciate that response.  Many of those can be debated, I agree.  It depends on where you stand on the issue.

lol...you don't get to pretend Trumps mismanagement of COVID didn't happen.  That's part of the record.
You mean that time he gave a speech to the American People and Congress where he warned of the virus from China and the Democratic Speaker of the House just ripped it up while setting a terrible example?

Trump Accomplishments

Well you are missing a lot. First and foremost maybe you should get your facts straight. Who was president in 2020?

https://businessnow.mt/cash-crazy-almost-a-fifth-of-all-us-dollars-were-created-in-2020-alone/

the people voting no are not using anything to measure "worst" other than they're feelings

in 1 year under Biden we've has massive inflation, trillions added to national debt, border situation that's an absolute disgrace and humanitarian crisis, 500,000 dead from covid and the response he promised not anywhere near what was delivered, the Afghanistan debacle ..... yes, Biden is the worst in my lifetime (I'm 52) just pray he doesn't screw things up the next 3 like he's done the first year
Check out W's run. Financial crisis, started a needless war where we attacked the wrong country creating a 20 year fiasco.

Still Trump's continued attack on democracy gets him the top spot. This was needless and created by him for no reason.

Somehow I doubt that would qualify under the category of High Crimes and Misdemeanors under The Constitution.
Good chance if the Republicans take the house they are going to impeach Biden. I hope they do. People need to be reminded Republicans aren't any better at government either before 2024. 

Being the worst President ever.  
$50 bucks says  he  replies with  "That's not impeachable"

LOL guess I should have rolled through the whole thread.  Someone owes me $50.  

Wow..Just wow.

Didn't someone ask if he ever laughs?  Chuckles?  Has any moment of a little levity?   This stuff is just amazing.

Check out W's run. Financial crisis, started a needless war where we attacked the wrong country creating a 20 year fiasco.

Still Trump's continued attack on democracy gets him the top spot. This was needless and created by him for no reason.
Yeah, TRUMP dividing and turning the country against itself and attacking its own government leading to charges of Seditious Conspiracy kinda should always be a LOCK for worst POTUS -- 

Im glad you think he was a champion of small business  He was a champion of a lot of awful things as well.  Overall...a very bad POTUS.
I understand you’re emotionally invested more than almost anyone at this point, we both know the truth though friend. 😉 

Yeah, TRUMP dividing and turning the country against itself and attacking its own government leading to charges of Seditious Conspiracy kinda should always be a LOCK for worst POTUS -- 

"charges" is the key word here.  People are going to believe the narrative they want to believe.

Is "indicted" better?
Lots of Schiff related indictments that ended up in a nothingburger....a huge wast of time and taxpayer dollars.  Meanwhile the American working class continues to struggle, while the Democrats are on their crusade against Trump.

The red wave is coming, and it shouldn't be a big surprise as to why.

Trump Accomplishments

Why the hell would he get credit for any of these?  Would you credit Biden with appointing liberal judges as an accomplishment?   5/6 - outside of lip service, essentially all Presidents give tons of money to the military and LE. 

"attack on Democracy", is that what CNN is calling it these days?
That's what I call it. Has millions of people buying this nonsense. Had them wound up enough to attack the Capitol.

Instead of learning that he's a danger he is still doing it today.

This is why he locks down the top spot. 

Lots of Schiff related indictments that ended up in a nothingburger....a huge wast of time and taxpayer dollars.  Meanwhile the American working class continues to struggle, while the Democrats are on their crusade against Trump.

The red wave is coming, and it shouldn't be a big surprise as to why.
Its like there hasn't been any prison sentences for this ... :lmao:

"attack on Democracy", is that what CNN is calling it these days?
Oh yes...every time I see someone here call it an attack on Democracy and/or affecting "free and fair elections" I KNOW, without any doubt whatsoever, they have drank the CNN /liberal koolaid.  Absolutely certain of it.

It's funny.  It's like watching Covid spread through the world.  CNN comes up with a term, and its actually fun to watch it filter through the left.   

Users who are viewing this thread