What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump Was Right All Along - Proof of Election Interference (1 Viewer)

Biden has boasted about his role in getting Shokin fired. During a 2018 speech at the Council on Foreign Relations, he said he withheld $1 billion in loan guarantees for Ukraine in order to force the government to address the problem with its top prosecutor.

"I looked at them and said: 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a #####. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," he said. 

remember that ??
This is a very poor example to use.

no you're right - as with most people, I'm guilty too of giving Trump passes on things

why?  I wanted him to be better, to learn to be better ... he was incapable. I wanted him to lead this country into excellence and bad pressers or attitude i could overlook if he'd do that. Results can make you overlook things, right ? You will overlook things from a coach who wins 95% of the games you'd never let pass on a guy with a .250 winning %

but how much of Trump was generated by the anti-Trump press ? A great deal of it .... where as with Biden its what he says/does freshly right ? 

judge em both fairly - and if Trump broke laws/rules etc, absolutely grill his butt for it .... but headhunting we've seen for 5 years now, it's something Democrats can't let go of (anti-Trump hate) 
this is a remarkably open post on your part (given the other thread contributions).

the answer to your bolded question is "very little".  the sheer frequency of the outrageous stuff that Trump did and said is what freaks out most liberals and moderates and some conservatives.  "loose cannon" does not do justice to The Donald.  Dangerously mentally ill narcissistic megalomaniac sexist racist xenophobe starts to approach the reality. 

this is a remarkably open post on your part (given the other thread contributions).

the answer to your bolded question is "very little".  the sheer frequency of the outrageous stuff that Trump did and said is what freaks out most liberals and moderates and some conservatives.  "loose cannon" does not do justice to The Donald.  Dangerously mentally ill narcissistic megalomaniac sexist racist xenophobe starts to approach the reality. 

you can't be serious ?

the days after the election, millions flooded the streets ... before Trump even had a chance to show how well he could lead this nation. Impeachment was discussed early on. You had multiple people indicating assassination from Kathy Griffin to state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal. We had the Russia lies, we had repeated attempts from Stormy to taxes to Ukraine .... all attempts to continually attacks/undermine a President. Not to mention the everyday antics of the press and oddly, CNN is still daily infatuated with smearing Trump

Trump fed it yes - and to you I am sure you see Trump as frequently saying/doing and yet .... you don't see Biden saying/doing frequently like I see. Biden literally has said dozens of racist things, he gropes little kids and has women accusing him of impropriations too, Biden is a xenophobe too if you count how he banned air travel. Mentally ill - there is more evidence of Biden's mental capacity than Trump's .... how do you overlook all those things ?

you can't be serious ?

the days after the election, millions flooded the streets ... before Trump even had a chance to show how well he could lead this nation. Impeachment was discussed early on. You had multiple people indicating assassination from Kathy Griffin to state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal. We had the Russia lies, we had repeated attempts from Stormy to taxes to Ukraine .... all attempts to continually attacks/undermine a President. Not to mention the everyday antics of the press and oddly, CNN is still daily infatuated with smearing Trump

Trump fed it yes - and to you I am sure you see Trump as frequently saying/doing and yet .... you don't see Biden saying/doing frequently like I see. Biden literally has said dozens of racist things, he gropes little kids and has women accusing him of impropriations too, Biden is a xenophobe too if you count how he banned air travel. Mentally ill - there is more evidence of Biden's mental capacity than Trump's .... how do you overlook all those things ?
I heard the other day there are documented communications with people close to the President that invoking the 25th is in play. Oh wait, my bad, that was our previous President( #45.) Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard the other day there are documented communications with people close to the President that invoking the 25th is in play. Oh wait, my bad, that was our previous President( #45.) Never mind.

I heard the other day that there was a dossier implicating the President colluding on election fraud ..... oh wait, that was the Democrats creating lies and selling it for years towards the #45. My bad

But the fascinating thing is ... you can't defend anything I posted about Biden because its true and factual, so instead, you shift the focus to something else. Does that really make you forget about all the things Biden did that is literally what Trump was accused of?  Its fascinating to watch - 

Stealthycat said:
you can't be serious ?

Believe it or not, many of us realized when he announced his candidacy that he was dangerously unfit for the office. There was not a single indication that he had any of the skills necessary for the job. Call it media driven all you want, it just isn't true. 

I distinctly remember talking to my jubilant father, a die-hard Republican, the day after the 2016 election. My exact words to him were "I'm scared for the future of this country and my children with that man as the president."

Media had nothing to do with it. I have eyes and ears, and I can synthesize the input they provide for my brain into a logical opinion based on that input.

Believe it or not, many of us realized when he announced his candidacy that he was dangerously unfit for the office. There was not a single indication that he had any of the skills necessary for the job. Call it media driven all you want, it just isn't true. 

I distinctly remember talking to my jubilant father, a die-hard Republican, the day after the 2016 election. My exact words to him were "I'm scared for the future of this country and my children with that man as the president."

Media had nothing to do with it. I have eyes and ears, and I can synthesize the input they provide for my brain into a logical opinion based on that input.

and yet - the country ran well, economy did well, lots of things went really well ............. Trump wasn't "dangerous"  and certainly not unfit unless you define "fit" as a career politician? Trump actually did very well on measurables which is what I've asked here multiple times.

lets be honest - you knew nothing about Trump before he threw his name in the hat other than billionaire and hair that we could all recognize. I didn't know much, you didn't - not many did because we don't follow around every rich person and who they are and what they do

economy, unemployment, taxes, foreign wars, wage increases, ... there is a lot to gauge a President on and I've said this dozens of times before and I'll say it again - whatever you choose to gauge Trump on - gauge Biden on ... and if a person does it fairly they'll see Biden is worse than Trump in almost every area which brings me back to my point .... what you've been told to think about Trump by liberal media

I'll be honest. I knew exactly what DJT was way before he threw his hat in the ring. A lying, cheating, conman and racist. There were numerous reports over many years confirming each of those descriptors. There was even some serious doubt that he was even a billionaire. And no, I don't follow around any wealthy people, never have. 

I'll be honest. I knew exactly what DJT was way before he threw his hat in the ring. A lying, cheating, conman and racist. There were numerous reports over many years confirming each of those descriptors. There was even some serious doubt that he was even a billionaire. And no, I don't follow around any wealthy people, never have. 
As a NJ resident, the bolded was fairly known. As far back as the early '90s it was known he screwed over contractors. I personally know 2 people who had a construction business in South Jersey and he had a reputation for not paying contractors. He's not a nice man.

I'm with you.  Ridiculous that so many bought into (and still are) his grift.  Many in his administration arrested, many have racist histories, and as far as a "billionaire"-New York investigations have proven his lie about that.  His comeuppance is coming (faster by the day).

and yet - the country ran well, economy did well, lots of things went really well ............. Trump wasn't "dangerous"  and certainly not unfit unless you define "fit" as a career politician? Trump actually did very well on measurables which is what I've asked here multiple times.

lets be honest - you knew nothing about Trump before he threw his name in the hat other than billionaire and hair that we could all recognize. I didn't know much, you didn't - not many did because we don't follow around every rich person and who they are and what they do

economy, unemployment, taxes, foreign wars, wage increases, ... there is a lot to gauge a President on and I've said this dozens of times before and I'll say it again - whatever you choose to gauge Trump on - gauge Biden on ... and if a person does it fairly they'll see Biden is worse than Trump in almost every area which brings me back to my point .... what you've been told to think about Trump by liberal media
Biden is definitely better on economic growth.  But then, I think that 5 of the previous 6 presidents are also.  And this is despite Trump constantly saying "best economy of all time".  Which was repeated in here also on many occasions.

the country ran well, economy did well, lots of things went really well ............. Trump wasn't "dangerous"  and certainly not unfit unless you define "fit" as a career politician? Trump actually did very well on measurables which is what I've asked here multiple times.
Why NY Times report on Trump and seizing voting machines changes the narrative

The gist is that Trump explored having the Pentagon, Justice Department or Homeland Security seize voting machines in disputed states based on a complete lack of evidence that they had been tampered with. The voting machine theories, promoted by fringe characters around Trump, were the wackiest of all, said to include machinations involving Venezuela and Hugo Chavez.

Think, for a moment, of the reaction if the leader of another country had ordered the confiscation of voting machines in a disputed election, and how that would play here. 

The Times piece says Trump ordered Giuliani, six weeks after the election, to ask if Homeland Security could impound the voting machines in crucial swing states. Acting Deputy Secretary Ken Cuccinelli told Rudy he didn’t have the authority to do that.

In an earlier Oval Office meeting, Trump asked William Barr if DOJ could seize the machines. Barr told the president "that the Justice Department had no basis for seizing the machines because there was no probable cause to believe a crime had been committed."

Trump also pressed state lawmakers in places like Michigan and Pennsylvania to use local law enforcement to seize voting machines, but they refused as well.

Finally, in mid-December, Michael Flynn and Sidney Powell handed Trump a draft executive order, in the Oval, directing the military to seize voting machines. The president called in Giuliani, who warned the military could be used only if there was clear evidence of foreign interference in the election. Powell said she had such evidence involving China and others. 

For someone like Bill Barr to resign, he must have seen some pretty terrible stuff. He's a guy who hardly believes in checks and balances or even democracy at all.
Imagine if they could just go under oath and answer some questions, preferable in public like Hillary did. They could clear the whole thing up and put it to rest. Strange that they all keep ignoring and fighting subpoenas to do so.

Trump wasn't "dangerous"  and certainly not unfit unless you define "fit" as a career politician? Trump actually did very well on measurables which is what I've asked here multiple times.

I would call trying to overturn a fair election extremely dangerous. No career pol has done that in my lifetime. Give me a career guy over this loser. Corruption is preferable to treason.

I'm being completely honest, and you don't know anything about me, so it's more than a little disingenuous to tell me what I do and don't know. Trump is a wretch, it's well known. Just because YOU didn't realize you were voting for a scumbag doesn't mean others couldn't discern the truth.

whatever you choose to gauge Trump on - gauge Biden on ... and if a person does it fairly they'll see Biden is worse than Trump in almost every area which brings me back to my point .... what you've been told to think about Trump by liberal media

See above answer, Biden hasn't and won't try to overturn an election, pressure foreign leaders to dig up dirt on his opponents while threatening to withhold aid, or try to pressure DOJ or DHS officials to illegally impound voting machines, or try to model himself after and praise authoritarians. You conservatives and your idea that we're all brainwashed by the leftist media is hilarious when all I hear from you are right wing opinion show talking points that have already been debunked so many times that I can't believe I'm engaging in this conversation. I'll just stop now, there is no getting through to you.

Imagine if they could just go under oath and answer some questions, preferable in public like Hillary did. They could clear the whole thing up and put it to rest. Strange that they all keep ignoring and fighting subpoenas to do so.

:goodposting:   I hope for the good of the country he doesn't take the fifth.

After typing that, I don't know why someone of his stature wouldn't.  He would be a hero to most.  I know what you're thinking.  However, like the home town team that have been perennial losers, with fractional fan support, who now find themselves in the big game, it will most likely flip a fair amount of Trump supporters who want to be on the "winning" side. 

Wait, no one knew anything about Trump before he announced his candidacy? What new piece of fiction is this?
Hope you don't mind roadkill but I'm gonna springboard off your quote. Stealthycat, many-including myself-were well aware Trump was a disaster of a human being well before he decided to run for Prez. In fact his entrance down the escalator was so on brand I laughed my #### off with glee when he announced he was running as a Republican as I wanted to watch that clown show car wreck as it played out. Turns out Trump had a willing audience for his buffoonery and he actually won the election. How you didnt know of him more is beyond me.

I knew of Trump from the 80's forward and an early memory is of the USFL lawsuit against the NFL. Trump being Trump he never got over being denied entry into the big boy club and he showed his true colors way back when. Read this piece which was published in 2018 but with actual testimony and quotes from 1987 and you see the Trump pattern writ large. It's comical the way his immature narcissism plays out.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/sep/11/the-day-donald-trumps-narcissism-killed-the-usfl

Early in the proceedings, the USFL called Pete Rozelle, the NFL’s commissioner, to testify as the trial’s first witness. Over the course of five interminable days, Myerson hammered Rozelle, pounded Rozelle, grilled Rozelle. In particular, he focused on Trump’s claim that the NFL commissioner promised him a franchise should he abandon/damage the USFL. There was, both sides agreed, a meeting held between Trump and Rozelle at the Pierre Hotel in March 1984. What happened, however, was of dispute.

“Didn’t you tell Mr Trump you wish he had been able to buy the Baltimore Colts and hadn’t gone into the USFL?” Myerson asked.

“No,” Rozelle replied.

“Did you tell him that if he hadn’t gone to the USFL, the USFL would have died?” Myerson asked.

“No,” Rozelle said. “Never.”

Trump’s testimony was decidedly different. He said the hotel rendezvous was Rozelle’s idea, and recalled the commissioner saying, “You will have a good chance of an NFL franchise and, in fact, you will have an NFL franchise.” The tradeoff , according to Trump, was that the USFL remain in the spring and “not bringing a lawsuit.”

Trump insisted he and Rozelle were friends. Rozelle insisted he and Trump were certainly not friends. Trump insisted Rozelle wanted him in the NFL. Rozelle insisted he would rather have maggot-infected fungus overtaking his cranial lobe. “Rozelle told me I should be in the NFL, not the USFL,” Trump said. “At some point, he said, I would be in the NFL. Then he would reiterate that the USFL was not going to make it.”

Rozelle couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He made clear that it was Trump who reserved and paid for the Pierre suite. He told Rothman: “[Trump] said, ‘I want an NFL expansion team in New York.’ And he said, and I’m quoting him exactly, ‘I would get some stiff to buy the New York Generals, my team in the USFL.’” Unlike Trump, Rozelle was a meticulous note-taker, and he presented his documented recollections from the meeting.

I would call trying to overturn a fair election extremely dangerous. No career pol has done that in my lifetime. Give me a career guy over this loser. Corruption is preferable to treason.

he didn't overturn an election - and even IF that's proven, that's 4 years after his election

I'm being completely honest, and you don't know anything about me, so it's more than a little disingenuous to tell me what I do and don't know. Trump is a wretch, it's well known. Just because YOU didn't realize you were voting for a scumbag doesn't mean others couldn't discern the truth.

ok fine - you knew Donald Trump and everything about him - but you were one of the very very few who spent the time and effort over the last couple of decades to follow everything a billionaire did. Which is a little weird but ok, if you say so I stand corrected

See above answer, Biden hasn't and won't try to overturn an election, pressure foreign leaders to dig up dirt on his opponents while threatening to withhold aid, or try to pressure DOJ or DHS officials to illegally impound voting machines, or try to model himself after and praise authoritarians. You conservatives and your idea that we're all brainwashed by the leftist media is hilarious when all I hear from you are right wing opinion show talking points that have already been debunked so many times that I can't believe I'm engaging in this conversation. I'll just stop now, there is no getting through to you.
actually Biden and Democrats had the largest army of lawyers and war chest funds every to fight the outcome of the election - Hillary said as much, they were never going to concede and fight it to the end

Biden has alluded multiple times recently on elections being frauded - Biden got Ukraine prosecutor replaced by threatening them - and laughed about it ....  and pressuring people? man the Fed Govt has done so many things towards people - we could list them by the hundred, Democrats just as guilty as Republicans, none of their hands are clean

most everything I post I can put links to it - factual, nothing to be debunked at all

can you say the same ?  don't put Biden above Trump - Biden literally IS most of the things you think Trump is/was and you can't even see it. Baffling to me

Hope you don't mind roadkill but I'm gonna springboard off your quote. Stealthycat, many-including myself-were well aware Trump was a disaster of a human being well before he decided to run for Prez. In fact his entrance down the escalator was so on brand I laughed my #### off with glee when he announced he was running as a Republican as I wanted to watch that clown show car wreck as it played out. Turns out Trump had a willing audience for his buffoonery and he actually won the election. How you didnt know of him more is beyond me.

I knew of Trump from the 80's forward and an early memory is of the USFL lawsuit against the NFL. Trump being Trump he never got over being denied entry into the big boy club and he showed his true colors way back when. Read this piece which was published in 2018 but with actual testimony and quotes from 1987 and you see the Trump pattern writ large. It's comical the way his immature narcissism plays out.

ya'll are wayyyy different than me

so of the top 25 in the USA (since you follow billionaires) how much do you know about these ?  do you know enough about them personally/professionally to determine they're "dangerous" if they entered the political arena ?   because I don't - I know very very VERY little about any of them - 

• Elon Musk
  • Jeff Bezos
  • Bill Gates
  • Larry Ellison
  • Mark Zuckerberg
  • Larry Page
  • Warren Buffett
  • Sergey Brin
  • Steve Ballmer
  • Michael Bloomberg
  • Jim Walton
  • Alice Walton
  • Rob Walton
  • Michael Dell
  • Phil Knight
  • MacKenzie Scott
  • Charles Koch
  • Julia Koch
  • Len Blavatnik
  • Stephen A. Schwarzman
  • John Franklyn Mars
  • Jacqueline Mars
  • Leonard Lauder
  • Miriam Adelson
  • Dan Gilbert

ok fine - you knew Donald Trump and everything about him - but you were one of the very very few who spent the time and effort over the last couple of decades to follow everything a billionaire did. Which is a little weird but ok, if you say so I stand corrected
Would you say you spent the time and effort to follow everything Biden and Hillary have done for the last couple of decades?  You seem to bring them up a lot and seem to know a lot about them. 

Would you say you spent the time and effort to follow everything Biden and Hillary have done for the last couple of decades?  You seem to bring them up a lot and seem to know a lot about them. 

not Biden but I'm Arkansas / the Clintons so I'd know more about but they're political .... Biden was VP for 8 years ....

Trump was a massively successful businessman, no .... I don't really follow billionaire businessmen much. I mean I know Shark Pool people but I don't REALLY know who they are .... and certainly couldn't tell you if they were "dangerous" 

not Biden but I'm Arkansas / the Clintons so I'd know more about but they're political .... Biden was VP for 8 years ....

Trump was a massively successful businessman, no .... I don't really follow billionaire businessmen much. I mean I know Shark Pool people but I don't REALLY know who they are .... and certainly couldn't tell you if they were "dangerous" 
Not a massively successful businessman.  From what I understand he's run a number of businesses into the ground and btw-he's not a billionaire.  The New York investigation into his finances have pointed out he's not even worth a hundred million.  

not much as I understand .... glad they looked though aint you? 
The found what we all knew - nothing. If there was any indication of impropriety, I'd be all for it. But there was none and it was nothing more than political theater to appease one man. So no, I'm not glad they did it. Which is why no other state performed similar "forensic audits".

And obviously the former president was grasping at straws in an authoritarian move to retain power, as witnessed by none of his lackeys going along with any of the plans to take control of the machines. Highly illegal and without merit or authority to do so.

he didn't overturn an election - and even IF that's proven, that's 4 years after his election

most everything I post I can put links to it - factual, nothing to be debunked at all

can you say the same ?  don't put Biden above Trump - Biden literally IS most of the things you think Trump is/was and you can't even see it. Baffling to me

You conservatives and your idea that we're all brainwashed by the leftist media is hilarious when all I hear from you are right wing opinion show talking points that have already been debunked so many times that I can't believe I'm engaging in this conversation. I'll just stop now, there is no getting through to you. 

Sorry SC, you seem like a decent, honest dude. I bet you and I could sit down over a couple of beers and have a fine time shootin' the ####. But I'm going to put you on ignore now, because you just don't even comprehend the stuff you read and the rest of us have trouble comprehending what you write.

As an AZ taxpayer, no. 
Also, as an AZ citizen who was a registered Republican and from time to time consort with high-ups in the AZ Republican party, absolutely hell no and the "looking into it" was an embarrassment in terms of being taken seriously on a local, state, or national stage. 

This line of dialogue is bonkers as usual with SC.   

No, I don't know jack about many billionaires.   I couldn't tell you much about Bezos.   But Trump was everywhere - WWF, Comedy Central roasts, The Apprentice, it wasn't too hard to have knowledge of him, his personality, and his method of business.    If not then, his demeanor and personality were on display on the campaign trail and well before that.    I don't buy people saying they didn't know who he was when they voted for them.     At the very least, if true, doesn't that basically admit you are clicking a button purely on what letter is after their name if you are voting for somebody you don't know about? 

ETA:  I will back off my comment a little as I hate people implying I am not telling the truth around here.   Instead of "I don't buy", implying SC isn't being honest, how about "I have a hard time understanding how somebody would not know who he was".    I live in a cave as far as all this stuff goes, and even I had a working knowledge of who this dude was pre-campaign.  

Sorry SC, you seem like a decent, honest dude. I bet you and I could sit down over a couple of beers and have a fine time shootin' the ####. But I'm going to put you on ignore now, because you just don't even comprehend the stuff you read and the rest of us have trouble comprehending what you write.
You should see the arguments that surfaced in the gerrymandering thread yesterday.

the ignore button IMO is for people wanting to live in an echo chamber - I cannot imagine ever using it but if that's what you gotta do 

This line of dialogue is bonkers as usual with SC.   

No, I don't know jack about many billionaires.   I couldn't tell you much about Bezos.   But Trump was everywhere - WWF, Comedy Central roasts, The Apprentice, it wasn't too hard to have knowledge of him, his personality, and his method of business.    If not then, his demeanor and personality were on display on the campaign trail and well before that.    I don't buy people saying they didn't know who he was when they voted for them.     At the very least, if true, doesn't that basically admit you are clicking a button purely on what letter is after their name if you are voting for somebody you don't know about? 

ETA:  I will back off my comment a little as I hate people implying I am not telling the truth around here.   Instead of "I don't buy", implying SC isn't being honest, how about "I have a hard time understanding how somebody would not know who he was".    I live in a cave as far as all this stuff goes, and even I had a working knowledge of who this dude was pre-campaign.  

I don't watch (and have not watched) regular TV in probably 10 years, possibly 15. its trash. I've never seen "WWF, Comedy Central roasts, The Apprentice" etc

What I knew about Trump was his hair, he's a billionaire, yugely successful overall, real estate etc. 

As he was running, I thought you know what? Politicians are responsible for everything that's gone right - and wrong - in this country. How in the world can we re-elect them over and over as they promise to get budgets right, spending right, border control right, crime right, and all that when they're the ones who was overseeing this country as we got into all the troubles ?  They literally are the foxes in the hen house, and we continually put them in again and again to watch the chickens :(

So, run the country more like a business. I liked what Trump said about trade, America first, borders, pro-life stand, pro-gun stand, pro-military .... lots said that I liked but what he said 12-14 years back on grabbing or a lawsuit on tenants in NY or his affairs with women no, I didn't know and very very few people did. I DID know Trump was an #####, I thought he'd become more presidential but he never did and that was a big failure for him IMO. 

I mean look at Joe - people knew he's said many racist things. He's been a liar many times over because he's a politician. People knew his record on sniffing girls and crude/rude women comments. They voted for him ANYWAY. Joe has no business sense because he's never ran one, right? and that was ok - they were ok with that. 

You gotta take some bad with the good, no candidate is perfect. I think truth be told, many voted Trump because they hated Hillary and many voted Biden because they hated Trump. Lets not pretend we've elected a candidate anyone truly loved since .... geessh Bill Clinton maybe? But certainly not in 2016 or 2020

I don't watch (and have not watched) regular TV in probably 10 years, possibly 15. its trash. I've never seen "WWF, Comedy Central roasts, The Apprentice" etc

What I knew about Trump was his hair, he's a billionaire, yugely successful overall, real estate etc. 

As he was running, I thought you know what? Politicians are responsible for everything that's gone right - and wrong - in this country. How in the world can we re-elect them over and over as they promise to get budgets right, spending right, border control right, crime right, and all that when they're the ones who was overseeing this country as we got into all the troubles ?  They literally are the foxes in the hen house, and we continually put them in again and again to watch the chickens :(

So, run the country more like a business. I liked what Trump said about trade, America first, borders, pro-life stand, pro-gun stand, pro-military .... lots said that I liked but what he said 12-14 years back on grabbing or a lawsuit on tenants in NY or his affairs with women no, I didn't know and very very few people did. I DID know Trump was an #####, I thought he'd become more presidential but he never did and that was a big failure for him IMO. 

I mean look at Joe - people knew he's said many racist things. He's been a liar many times over because he's a politician. People knew his record on sniffing girls and crude/rude women comments. They voted for him ANYWAY. Joe has no business sense because he's never ran one, right? and that was ok - they were ok with that. 

You gotta take some bad with the good, no candidate is perfect. I think truth be told, many voted Trump because they hated Hillary and many voted Biden because they hated Trump. Lets not pretend we've elected a candidate anyone truly loved since .... geessh Bill Clinton maybe? But certainly not in 2016 or 2020
I will take your word for it.    I just don't know how it's possible, especially when you say you were paying enough attention to like what he was saying about policies, all the "grab them by the P" and other stuff was all over the place at that same time.  

I'm with you.  Ridiculous that so many bought into (and still are) his grift.  Many in his administration arrested, many have racist histories, and as far as a "billionaire"-New York investigations have proven his lie about that.  His comeuppance is coming (faster by the day).
Nice use of comeuppance

I will take your word for it.    I just don't know how it's possible, especially when you say you were paying enough attention to like what he was saying about policies, all the "grab them by the P" and other stuff was all over the place at that same time.  
Not to mention that it was brought up in the GOP primary by his opponents about how he is a failed businessman and not as wealthy/successful as he claims..... yet it was impossible to know these things before selecting him.

If I had stopped watching TV 15 years ago, that would have been 2007. By that time Mr. Trump had been all over the place since the 80s - on Letterman, being the butt of Johnny Carson jokes, the USFL mess, the Marla Maples divorce stuff, tabloids at every grocery store checkout, etc. etc. etc. Most people knew who he was, not because he was a millionaire and they followed the doings of millionaires, but because he was an attention-seeking weirdo. Watching him was like watching a trainwreck...awful but hard to look away.

There's no point in you guys continuing to engage with any cat who keeps saying the same things he said in arguments he already lost (over and over) in thread after thread. He just comes back and posts the same nonsense, acting like he's completely oblivious that somebody else already set him straight on that point somewhere else previously.

Herb said:
No offense intended but you and everyone that keeps replying to him should have known this 2-3 years ago.

KarmaPolice said:

maybe I don't get wrapped up in the alledged personal lives and all the smear rumors etc?  I don't watch tv other than sports and streaming tv - tv shows are just absolutely junk for the most part imo

so like this - possible candidates for 2024 .... https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/586002-the-10-republicans-most-likely-to-run-for-president

DeSantis - I know nothing about him other than he fought against mandates. Do you? His wife's name? Where he went to college? Before politics?

Pence we know because he was VP - what's his wife's name? what bill's were he truly responsible for? I really don't know - do you ?

Christy/Haley/Cruz/Pompeo 

we know the names, a little about them ..... but on a personal level to describe them as "dangerous" ?   I mean ya'll paint this like you followed Trump like paparazzi's and knew his daily routine etc etc and I'm just curious how many celebrities/billionaires/figures are also being closely watched by everyone since Trump was being followed so close

or

as Trump got more popular in 2015/2016 people listened to what the media said about him and that is where they developed their views/opinions?  which was my whole point to begin with, that's where many many people get their ideas, by what they're told to think (in my opinion) 

Users who are viewing this thread