What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 owners to take over orphans in 14 team PPR dynasty league - filled (1 Viewer)

roarlions

Footballguy
2 owners have unexpectedly left a long-running dynasty league I commish. Link to league:

https://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/39416#0

The 2 available teams are Mercenaries and Carolina Big TD's. Check their rosters on the league site.

14 teams in the league, PPR scoring, very flexible starting lineups (1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K and 1 Def)

26 player rosters (currently 28 but we are reducing to 26 starting with the 2022 season)

League fee is $40, all fees are paid out after subtracting the cost of hosting on MFL

Blind bidding waivers during the season

Draft will be held in May

Let me know if you are interested in 1 of the teams or if you have any questions

Last edited by a moderator:
After I posted this yesterday I received a message from the owner of Mercenaries. They are still planning to participate in the league and claim to have sent their league fee. As a result, that team is no longer available and we are only looking for a new owner for the Carolina Big TD's team.

Users who are viewing this thread