What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading rookie picks (1 Viewer)

kerpow

Footballguy
I have the 1.04, 1.09 and 1.11 in the coming draft for a 12-team 1QB/PPR league. At 1.04 there will undoubtedly be a stud WR or RB available, which I'll simply take BPA.

Curious to know what people's thoughts are about trying to trade the other 2 for a higher pick as I'm not overly excited about the guys that will probably be available at those spots. It feels like there's a tier break after the top 6 - (Hall, Spiller, London, Burks, Wilson, Walker etc.)

Would it be wise to try to move them both for 1.03 or 1.05? Or just stand pat and take BPA at each pick?

I think there is still some quality there at 9 and 11. If you can get someone to make that deal it is probably fair. Would it make more sense to try to trade your 9 and 11 for a established player. I guess it would depend on where your team as to what your best move is. 

I would either try and roll them into 2023 picks if you aren't enamored with anybody at the time your pick rolls around or would actually try and go the other way and turn one of them into a later 1st and mid 2nd to get more dart throws.  

Users who are viewing this thread