What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any openings in PPR FF leagues? (1 Viewer)

Helaire-ious

Footballguy
Start 1 QB only
No IDP
12 or 14 teams
Dynasty only
No contracts

Small money or free. I am a very active owner looking for a very active league to be in long term

Last edited by a moderator:
i have openings in 3 dynasty leagues - all dispercals with good talent pools

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact
................ msdemille@rogers.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CFPFFL
$105 USD
12 team PPR, 1 QB, TE Premium, (DEF/ST includes PK)
NO IDP, NO COLLEGE/DEVY
4 teams needed for dispersal
List of Assets for Dispersal
https://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2022/mb/topic_show.pl?bid=202228529&tid=6088713

SAVING QUEST 41
$85 USD
12 team PPR, 1 QB, Def/ST, PK
NO IDP, NO COLLEGE/DEVY
2 teams needed for dispersal
https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2022/mb/topic_show.pl?bid=202255450&tid=6088552

LIBERTY & JUSTICE FOR ALL
------------------------------------------------------------
$35 USD
12 team PPR, 1 QB, College/Devy picks
NO IDP
4 teams needed for dispersal (2 spots filled, 2 open)
https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2022/mb/topic_show.pl?tid=6088731;pid=21174446;msg=PstChange#pid21174446

Last edited by a moderator:
Still hoping to find a free or inexpensive league with the right settings.....
I'm looking for 3 to 4 active managers for a 12 team Yahoo Sports league. It's a H2H, 2 QB, PPR League. The entry fee is $10. The champion gets $65, 2nd Place gets $32, 3rd Place gets $12 and the overall best record for the season gets $11. If anyone is interested, let me know your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. Thanks. I'm getting a little desperate for managers that will actually pay the entry fee, so those that join and pay will get a guaranteed top 5 pick in the upcoming draft.

Still hoping to find a free or inexpensive league with the right settings.....
I'm looking for 3 to 4 active managers for a 12 team Yahoo Sports league. It's a H2H, 2 QB, PPR League. The entry fee is $10. The champion gets $65, 2nd Place gets $32, 3rd Place gets $12 and the overall best record for the season gets $11. If anyone is interested, let me know your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite. Thanks. I'm getting a little desperate for managers that will actually pay the entry fee, so those that join and pay will get a guaranteed top 5 pick in the upcoming draft.
Please see my OP for the settings I am after.

2 owners needed PPR Yahoo league $30 drafting August 30 8:30 PM EST Leaguesafe payment - League going since 2015​

12 team league

Roster Positions:QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR

Scoring is PPR 1pt Reception
And passing rushing and receiving TDs are all 6 pts. everything else is default scoring.

I meet everything but Dynasty

Helaire-ious would you be interested in a high stakes league? $300 Dynasty/Keeper hybrid - 12Team Yahoo PPR H2H - 100% LeagueSafe Payout

Start 1 QB only
No IDP
12 or 14 teams
Dynasty only
No contracts

Small money or free. I am a very active owner looking for a very active league to be in long term
Hey bud! I have a league here with people new to auctions. we all want to try auction drafts so we made a 12 man yahoo PPR league drafting tomorrow at 9 est. You interested? its 200$. not too bad. i know you said 300 is too much to that other guy but this league is worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread