What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Diggs? (12-team half PPR Dynasty) (1 Viewer)

vanswey

Footballguy
12-team half PPR Dynasty

I’m wondering if I should trade Stefon Diggs for the 1:03? Is it time to get out now on Diggs or hold on for a few more years? Here is my starting line-up:

QB: Wilson

RB: Gibson

RB: Montgomery 

WR: Diggs

WR: Amari Cooper

WR: Cooks

TE: Kelce

WRT: Elliott

WRT: Shenault

2022 Picks

1:01, 1:04, 2:03, 3:01, 4:03, 5:10

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no reason to trade Diggs.  He is in one of the best offenses in the league and is their WR1.  I would keep him especially considering you already have 1.01 and 1.04

I would not be trading Diggs.  You already have picks 1.01 and 1.04.  Unless there is someone of equal talent that you just happen to prefer over Diggs, then perhaps.  But like Gally said, I would hold tight with Diggs.

Thanks guys for the answers.  The offers I’ve got is Diggs for Toney and the 1:03 or Diggs and the 1:04 for Chase.  I think I’ll hold tight, thanks guys!

Thanks guys! He backed out of the 1:04 and Diggs for Chase. He sent Barkley and Chase for Diggs, Cooper and Gibson. 

Thanks guys! He backed out of the 1:04 and Diggs for Chase. He sent Barkley and Chase for Diggs, Cooper and Gibson. 
I might do that counter but it really depends on how you feel about Gibson vs Barkley.   I think Chase for Diggs/Cooper is pretty even (not a Cooper fan) so if you think Barkley>Gibson I do the deal.  If you can get a feel for the other guy maybe you can get him to throw in a piece of something you like the upside on that is a dart throw at WR to make up for losing a WR (in numbers).  

I might do that counter but it really depends on how you feel about Gibson vs Barkley.   I think Chase for Diggs/Cooper is pretty even (not a Cooper fan) so if you think Barkley>Gibson I do the deal.  If you can get a feel for the other guy maybe you can get him to throw in a piece of something you like the upside on that is a dart throw at WR to make up for losing a WR (in numbers).  
I agree.  It is almost a push.  If you can get a little something extra thrown in, I would do it.  Maybe throw in Montgomery for a better RB in return for a 7 player trade.

Please see mine - https://forums.footballguys.com/topic/803971-dynasty-trade/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread