What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty startup trade drama after 1 pick (1 Viewer)

oukurt

Footballguy
PPR + Superflex

Have an owner threatening to leave the league after the 1.02 was traded for the 2.09 + 2023 1st. 

Will reserve my thoughts as I would like to just get non- biased feedback from the forum. 

Opinions on this trade/situation?

Nothing wrong with the trade and the crybaby should leave. Let people run their teams how they see fit. Lots of people love the 2023 draft. You are basically looking at something like Chase for Tyreek or Metcalf and 2023 1st. May not be for everyone, but it isnt outrageous. 

It's a pick trade.  No big deal.  Lots of different ways to build a dynasty roster and this guy is likely playing for year 3 or 4.  Not something I would do but there are always owners playing for "next year".   Nothing worth quitting over.  

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Guy will probably also try trade his 2nd round pick for another 2023 1st rounder if he is sold on the 2023 draft class.

I'm curious, does the owner that is upset have pick #3?  To throw that big of a tantrum, I wonder if the owner that traded for pick #2 took who he wanted.  😅

May be a blessing in disguise.  Let him leave now before he ruins the league after it has started.

Users who are viewing this thread