What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please rate this large Dynasty Trade (players and picks on each side) (1 Viewer)

Keith R

The Don
For context, this is a 12-team 1 QB variable PPR league (RB .75 PPR, WR 1 PPR, TE/QB/K 1.5 PPR)

Team A receives

1.01, 4.01, Baker Mayfield, Mark Andrews and Justin Tucker

Team B receives

1.02, 5.02, 6.02, Joe Burrow, Evan Engram and Cairo Santos

The FA QB pool will be shallow.  Guys like Tyler Huntley and Teddy Bridgewater are rostered.  Team A also has Josh Allen and Justin Herbert.

I am squarely on Team A side especially knowing they have Allen/Herbert so the loss of Burrow means nothing to them.  

A,  pretty easily. Obviously huge drop-off between QBs, but nearly just as large a drop-off going the other way for TEs. 

Team A dealing from a position of strength and I like it. 

Thanks, guys.

I always try to make my trades win-win, so hopefully you think Team B was better off for making the trade.  (Spoiler alert, I am Team A)

Team B's QBs were Carr and Mayfield before the trade.  No other QBs since Big Ben retired

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this as, effectively, the 1.01 and Mark Andrews for the 1.02 and Joe Burrow.

Pick #37 (4.01) is a blindfolded dart throw. I see that value as very, very thin. The rest of the players are replaceable. Team A should sprint to the accept button.

Users who are viewing this thread