What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 1.05 (CLOSED) (1 Viewer)

TE Premium Scoring

• RB James Cook, BUF

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • RB Rachaad White, TB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB Dameon Pierce, HOU

• RB Isaiah Spiller, LAC

• WR Jameson Williams, DET

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • WR Treylon Burks, TEN

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • WR Chris Olave, NO

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • WR Skyy Moore, KC

• WR Christian Watson, GB

• WR Jahan Dotson, WAS

• WR George Pickens, PIT

• QB Kenny Pickett, PIT

• TE Trey McBride, ARZ

• Don’t play in this format

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Other (please post who you voted for)

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
Link to the previous poll:

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 1.04

Standard Scoring

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (78%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (79%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (32%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (36%)

PPR Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (86%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (65%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (35%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (49%)

Superflex Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (66%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (59%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (19%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (27%)

TE Premium Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (74%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (57%)

1.03 WR Drake London, ATL (31%)

1.04 WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ (31%)

Last edited by a moderator:
Magic 8 Ball - Will wide receivers win all of the Standard Scoring and PPR Scoring polls from 1.03 to 1.07?

• Signs point to yes

Can't see any other outcome really.
I can see an argument for James Cook. I won't be the one making it, but I can understand it. 2nd round draft capital in an elite offense, with just Singletary as competition, who is likely gone after 2022. 

Same same. 

my guess is that the 1.5 and 1.6 “winners” of these poll will get around 1/3 of the vote. Then 1.7 will get closer to 50% as the last remaining of the Big 5 WRs.  

Yep, if a WR went at 3 in all formats, they're going to go until at least 6, maybe 7, in all formats

This one's the interesting spot.  Wilson was a no-brainer for me (at 3 actually) but after that Burks, Olave, and Williams are all bunched right up.  I have London a distant WR5.

So this poll should be very evenly split between Burkes, Olave, and Williams, and I think dynasty owners will make their actual draft decisions based on team makeup - win now guys will want Olave or Burks depending on if/who you trust at QB for each and rebuilders might prefer the upside of Williams with the dream that he has the best likely chance at a magic QB upgrade in 2024 draft.  Stroud to Jamieson would be dreamy (and ironic).

I can see an argument for James Cook. I won't be the one making it, but I can understand it. 2nd round draft capital in an elite offense, with just Singletary as competition, who is likely gone after 2022. 
Yeah I could see that if some RB needy team gets nervous. Cook went 1.09 yesterday in a draft that just started so I could see a jump. 

I may be in the minority but I can't see how Goff would be able to capitalize Williams' insane speed during vertical passing.  For starter, Goff can't throw deep.  It feels like Williams would spend half of his time on stretching the field to take away at least one or two defensive players away from other offensive playmakers.  I think the real winners are either TJ Hockenson or Amon St. Brown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread