What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Orphan Dispersal Draft go 1st or 2nd? (1 Viewer)

PantherThunder

Footballguy
I am taking over an orphan and there will be a two team dispersal draft. 10team SF Mahomes, Herbert and Jackson are the 3 top QB's.

Do I want to go first or second? 

1st: Mahomes, J. Jefferson

2nd: Herbert, Jackson

After that is it pretty even. Other QB's are Cousins, and D. Jones. 

I would definitely want to go second. If you take Jefferson second, you are pretty much committed to grab cousins in the third in my opinion. 

I would definitely want to go second. If you take Jefferson second, you are pretty much committed to grab cousins in the third in my opinion. 
If you go 2nd I think you take the two QB's.  In SF I would have the QB's over Jefferson (unless the scoring is skewed to have a WR valued over a QB).

I would go 2nd and take the 2 QB's

If you go 2nd I think you take the two QB's.  In SF I would have the QB's over Jefferson (unless the scoring is skewed to have a WR valued over a QB).

I would go 2nd and take the 2 QB's
Well I guess it depends on who else is available. Depending on who that third guy is, I would probably rather have Herbert, Jefferson and Cousins over Mahomes, Lamar and player X. 

I think you need to decide which qb you want the most.  if it doesnt matter then take 2nd, but I can see 1st pick being Herbert

Users who are viewing this thread